Certificate in Corporate Communication Strategy
Purdue Online Certificate in Corporate Communication Strategy
- Preparing students for communication positions in industry in areas such as corporate communication, public relations, or related fields
- Enhancing student resumes with evidence of additional education and training beyond the typical undergraduate degree
- Introducing students to graduate-level curriculum in communication to help inform decision-making regarding the value of continued graduate-level education
- Facilitating professional networking opportunities with communication professionals around the country through interaction in the courses
- Providing a path to matriculation to the Online Communication MS program in Purdue’s Brian Lamb School of Communication upon completion of undergraduate studies where earned certificate courses can be applied as credits toward the MS degree
""THIS CERTIFICATE IS AN IDEAL OPTION FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT GRADUATE SCHOOL BUT DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A GOOD FIT. THE CERTIFICATE ALLOWS STUDENTS TO TEST THE WATERS OF GRADUATE SCHOOL WITHOUT TAKING THE FULL PLUNGE”Dr. Lauren Rich, chair of the Department of Humanities at Grace College.
Education with a Biblical Worldview
At the heart of a Grace education are academically challenging courses that are specifically designed to foster a thirst for character, competence, and service within the hearts and minds of our students.
Being a transfer student, I felt God leading me to Grace because of its great academic programs, amazing professors, and its ever-present integration of faith and learning.Grant Lawrence, Current Grace College Student