Student Right to Know
- Nondiscrimination and Equity Policies
- Disabilities Policy
- Discrimination Complaints
- Title IX Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Title IX Resources
- Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Violations
- To make a Title IX or Sexual Misconduct report, contact one of the institution’s designated officials:
Title IX Staff Training
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- Graduation Rates and Transfer-Out Rates for Athletics
- Students Receiving Athletic Aid
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education to prepare an annual report on athletic participation, coaching staff, revenues and operating expenses by men’s and women’s varsity teams. Access the EADA analysis tools here.
Voter Registration – Recent changes in the Higher Education Act now require colleges and universities to make voter registration information available to all enrolled students. Any Grace College student not currently registered to vote may obtain more information, as well as applications and forms, from the Indiana Secretary of State’s website or the United States Election Assistance Commission website. Student Involvement also distributes this information annually to all students.
- Accrediting Agencies Contact information for concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures.
- BKD Integra Report Available to all employees who want to address any potential fraud or ethical breaches or call toll free 855-858-3344 .
- Complaint Process The procedure for making and investigating complaints.
- Complaint Notification Form Online form to report concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures. May be submitted anonymously.
- Student Complaint Notification Form Hard copy form for students to report concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures.
- Indiana Commission for Higher Education Distance education students may contact the ICHE concerning complaints after having completed Grace’s student complaint process.
- Online Program Student Complaint Process Guideline
s for students enrolled in online programs to file a complaint.
- Financial Aid Information
- Loan Information
- College Scorecard (repayment rate data metrics for postsecondary schools)
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Refund of Title IV Funds
- Refund Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Withdrawal Policy
General Institutional Information
Health and Safety
- Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report
- Timely Warnings
- Crime Logs
- Crime Statistics
- Missing Persons
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, Fire Log
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Action
- Biennial Report for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention Program
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Immunization Policy
- Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Outcomes
- Placement in Employment and Professional Education of Graduates
- Retention Rates
- School of Business Outcomes
- School of Education Candidate Performance Facts & Figures
- Seminary Educational Effectiveness
Please contact the Center for Career Connections for additional information about our graduates and their employment preparation, types of employment, and enrollment in professional education.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.