Student Right to Know
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- Graduation Rates and Transfer-Out Rates for Athletics
- Students Receiving Athletic Aid
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education to prepare an annual report on athletic participation, coaching staff, revenues and operating expenses by men’s and women’s varsity teams. Access the EADA analysis tools here.
Voter Registration – Recent changes in the Higher Education Act now require colleges and universities to make voter registration information available to all enrolled students. Any Grace College student not currently registered to vote may obtain more information, as well as applications and forms, from the Indiana Secretary of State’s website or the United States Election Assistance Commission website. Student Involvement also distributes this information annually to all students.
- Accrediting Agencies Contact information for concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures.
- BKD Integra Report Confidential employee reports of institutional activities of concern.
- Complaint Notification Form Online process to report concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures. May be submitted anonymously.
- Online Student Complaint Process
- Student Formal Complaint Process
- Financial Aid Information
- Loan Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Refund of Title IV Funds
- Refund Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Withdrawal Policy
General Institutional Information
Health, Safety and Title IX
- Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report
- Timely Warnings
- Crime Logs
- Crime Statistics
- Missing Persons
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, Fire Log
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Action
- Biennial Report for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention Program
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Immunization Policy
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity
- Disabilities Policy
- Discrimination Complaints
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Policy
- Title IX Resources
- To make a Title IX report, contact:
- Title IX Coordinator: Dr. Carrie Yocum, Vice President of Administration and Compliance, 574-372-5100, ext. 6491, McClain 102 (office)
- Title IX Investigator: Aaron Crabtree, Dean of Students, (574) 372-5100, ext. 6464
- Title IX Investigator: Carol McGregor, Assistant Athletic Director and Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach, 574-372-5100, ext. 6251
- Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Outcomes
- Placement in Employment and Professional Education of Graduates
- Retention Rates
- School of Business Outcomes
- School of Education Candidate Performance Facts & Figures
- Seminary Educational Effectiveness
Please contact the Center for Career Connections for additional information about our graduates and their employment preparation, types of employment, and enrollment in professional education.
Email email@example.com for more information.