School of Science and Engineering
The School of Science and Engineering is dedicated to a Christian liberal arts education that leads to transformative learning in science, engineering, health sciences and nursing.
Housed in the School of Science and Engineering
The School of Science and Engineering includes three departments:
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Science and Mathematics
- Nursing Program (Bethel University program on the Grace College Campus
It also houses two academic research centers:
- The Lilly Center for Lakes & Streams – a research and education center committed to making local freshwater lakes and streams clean, healthy, safe, and beautiful.
- The Center for Movement and Well-Being – a center that provides programming and information to help Kosciusko County residents take ownership of their health and wellness.
Purpose of the School of Science and Engineering
Recognizing God as Creator pushes us to appreciate and understand his creation more deeply — whether that looks like caring well for patients created in God’s image, being a faithful steward of the earth, or engineering products for the global good.
At the Core of our academic pursuits at Grace is a relationship to God, to others, to ourselves, and to the physical world we live in. Because this world and all that is in it has been created by God and placed into our care, there is a natural relationship between our faith and the study of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). The STEM areas are the language and tools that we use to learn from the world that God has made. And when we study it, we find that the beauty and knowledge we discover points us back to the Creator.
School of Science and Engineering Majors and Minors
Nursing Program Majors
Science and Mathematics Majors
- Actuarial Science Major
- Biology Major – General Biology Concentration
- Biology Major – Neurobiology Concentration
- Chemistry Major
- Computer Science Major
- Environmental Biology Major
- Environmental Science Major
- Environmental Studies Major
- Exercise Science Major
- General Science Major
- Health Science Major
(with concentrations in:)
- Life Science Education Major
- Mathematics Major
- Mathematics and Computing Major
- Mathematics Education-Secondary Major
- Medical Imaging Major
Science and Mathematics Minors
- Applied Mathematics Minor
- Biology Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Environmental Science Minor
- General Science Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Public Health Minor