Skip to main content
Home / Academics / Student Resources / Student Right to Know / How to Transfer of Credit

How to Transfer of Credit

Do you have college credits that you would like to transfer to Grace? We can help you get an “unofficial” evaluation of what credits will transfer to Grace. Email a copy of your transcript or class list to Admissions, and we will provide you with an initial analysis.  

Once you have deposited to Grace, registered for classes and provided your official transcripts, your official transfer credit will be posted electronically to your academic record through the Grace Portal. Please note that high school dual credit courses will only be awarded college credit if an official college transcript is sent.

Download and read the following academic policies on the transferring of credit: