Student Right to Know
- Academic Catalog
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Full-time traditional undergrads are provided free textbook rentals. Federal regulation does allow for students to opt out of the free textbook rental program if students wish to purchase textbooks on their own. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities and Faculty (click here to download our catalog)
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Academic Policy Manual
- Services for Students With Disabilities
- Students Receiving Athletic Aid
- Graduation Rates and Transfer-Out Rates for Athletics
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education to prepare an annual report on athletic participation, coaching staff, revenues and operating expenses by men’s and women’s varsity teams. Grace College’s EADA report can be accessed through the following link: http://ope.ed.gov/athletics/.
Voter Registration – Recent changes in the Higher Education Act now require colleges and universities to make voter registration information available to all enrolled students. Any Grace College student not currently registered to vote may obtain more information, as well as applications and forms, from the Indiana Secretary of State’s website or the United States Election Assistance Commission website. Student Involvement also distributes this information annually to all students.
- Student Formal Complaint Process
- Online Student Complaint Process
- Complaint Notification Form
Online process to report concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures. May be submitted anonymously.
Contact information for concerns not resolved through other institutional procedures.
Confidential employee reports of institutional activities of concern.
- Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy
- Withdrawal Policy
- Refund of Title IV Funds
- Loan Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
General Institutional Information
Health, Safety and Title IX
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Biennial Report for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policy
- Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report
- Timely Warnings
- Crime Logs
- Crime Statistics
- Missing Persons
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, Fire Log
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Action
- Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Policy
- Title IX Resources
- To make a Title IX report, contact:
- School of Education Candidate Performance Facts & Figures
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Outcomes
- School of Business Outcomes
- Seminary Educational Effectiveness
- Retention Rates
- Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Placement in Employment and Professional Education of Graduates
Please contact the Center for Career Connections for additional information about our graduates and their employment preparation, types of employment, and enrollment in professional education.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.