Grace College Graduation Info
Grace College & Grace Theological Seminary Commencement
Grace College Graduation Ceremonies are held at the Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center.
610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake, IN 46590.
Two commencement ceremonies will be held on May 7, 2022. Graduates will participate in the ceremony of their academic school – double majors according to the “lead” (first listed) degree chosen on the graduation application and blended students according to their “highest” (Master’s) degree. The schedule is as follows:
School of Arts and Sciences ǀ School of Behavioral Science ǀ School of Education
Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Doors open to ticket holders at 8:00 a.m., all should arrive by 8:30 a.m.
School of Business ǀ School of Ministry Studies ǀ Grace Theological Seminary ǀ School of Professional and Online Education
Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Doors open to ticket holders at 1:00 p.m., all should arrive by 1:30 p.m.
Seating is first come first served. Each graduate participating in the ceremony will receive six tickets to be used for your family and friends. In the Spring, there may be an opportunity to obtain more tickets. Each ceremony will be professionally live-streamed for those cheering you on but not attending in person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your guests require special accommodations.
Of course, as with all plans in 2021 and 2022, our intentions are contingent on the pandemic. We are hopeful we will be able to celebrate your accomplishments together!
Grace College Graduation Details
- Doors open to ticket holders one hour before event. All should arrive 30 minutes before event.
- Tickets are required. Only guests with tickets will be permitted entry to the MOCC.
- Children age 3 and younger, do not need a ticket, but will be required to sit on an adult lap.
- Graduates are expected to report to the Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center one hour before event to line up for the processional.
- You are strongly encouraged to arrive 30 minutes before event for best seating.
- Grace College Graduation will be followed by a recessional where graduates will take pictures with friends and professors.