Grace provides a vibrant campus life for those commuting!
All commuter students have access to the Commuter Lounge located in Lower Westminster near the Westy Grille, SubConnection, and the student game room. In the Commuter Lounge you can hang out with friends, catch a tv show, work ahead on that paper, meet with your study group, or eat lunch before your next class.
Commuter life also offers social and cultural events, usually involving food! Grace also offers commuter growth groups (required for first semester students) and activities to connect our commuter students.
Off-campus requirements may shift from year to year depending on available residence hall space. To live off campus, students must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in less than 12 hours.
- Be living with an immediate family member such as father, mother, grandparent, brother/sister over the age of 22, or aunt/uncle.
- Married, or getting married before or during the semester or establishing residency for future marriage
- An international student or parents are living overseas.
- Be 22 years of age or older during the semester in which applying for off-campus status.
- Have completed 120 credit hours or eight total semesters in a dorm and are in good standing. (Good standing includes both academic competence and the demonstration of moral character.)
- Other (unique medical conditions, active military service, etc.)
Apply for off-campus residence by filling out the New Student Housing Form.
(Deadline to apply: Fall Semester – June 1, Spring Semester – November 30)
Email Jacob Abrahamson, Assistant Resident Director for Commuter Life (address is email@example.com) or call (574) 372-5100, ext. 6485.