Student Health & Counseling Services
Student Health & Counseling Services exists to serve students in the Grace College community.
The Grace College Student Health & Counseling Services exists to serve students in the Grace College community. Services are tailored to mirror the institutional mission. All services offered are founded upon Biblical principles and incorporate appropriate medical and psychological knowledge, as well as research. Physical and mental health services are available to Grace College undergraduate students. For graduate students, there are only limited counseling services provided.
Health Services Available
- Nurse Assessments
- Triage & Referrals
- TB Test Clinic
- Wellness Fair
- Travel Consults
- Special Housing or Dietary Assistance
- International Student Health Insurance
Counseling Services Offered
- Primarily short-term, solution-focused, individual/one-on-one sessions
- Possible focal points: mood & anxiety management, life adjustments, relationships, faith, trauma, body image, stress, substance abuse, or academic performance
- Group Therapy sessions offered each semester for substance abuse and intermittently for topics such as grief, art expression, body image, stress management
- Referrals for testing, prescription management, or substance detox
Workshops & Training
Upon request the Clinical Mental Health Team or Campus Nurse may provide training on a variety of wellness topics.
For additional information, questions or concerns, feel free to contact the center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 372-5100, ext. 6472.