Gordon Health and Wellness Center
The Gordon Health and Wellness Center (GHAWC) offers the Grace community a full range of services to promote wellness, physical fitness and physical activity.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 5 – 10 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The Fieldhouse can be closed during Athletic camps in June and July. Call the number below for information.
Telephone: 800-544-7223, ext. 6533
We are located directly between the Winona Lake Grace Brethren Church and the Winona Lake Fire Station, at the corner of Kings Highway and Rupe Drive in Winona Lake, Indiana.
Established in 2003, the student Health and Wellness Center offers the Grace community a full range of services to promote wellness, physical fitness and physical activity. Our state-of-the-art facility includes:
- A 4,000 square-foot fitness center equipped with a 17-piece line of Cybex Eagle strength equipment, and a full range of free weight equipment. The cardio center offers 12 High-Tech Life Fitness cardio machines including six treadmills, three ellipticals, and three stationary bikes. Two Stair Masters and a rowing machine are also included.
- A 32,000 square-foot enclosed fieldhouse, offering four basketball courts, an 80-yard six lane straight track, a 1/10 mile four-lane indoor oval track, volleyball nets and two batting cages.
- A 2,800 square-foot aerobics room with wood floor and wall-mounted ballet bars.
- A 1,300 square-foot Athletic Performance room with Hammer Strength combo racks, a full set of DB free weights, Vertimax trainer, and plenty of agility equipment located on a turf flooring.
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with individual shower stalls and lockers for daily use or rental. Daily users need to supply and remove their own lock and contents from the locker each day. Yearly renters pay a $20 fee and can purchase a GHAWC combination lock for the year for $5.
Group Fitness Classes
The Gordon Health and Wellness Center (GHAWC) also offers group fitness classes during the school year in the Aerobic room. Classes are free for all students and employees. The community is welcome to attend classes as well, all GHAWC members are $5 a class while non-GHAWC members are $7 a class. Check the GHAWC Facebook @GCGordonHealthandWellness or Instagram @gc_ghawc page for updates on class schedules.
- Grace College & Seminary students and their spouses
- Grace College & Seminary employees and their spouses
- Grace College & Seminary alumni and their spouses
- Community senior citizens – age 60 and up (must obtain medical release)
- Local law enforcement, fire/ems, and current military personnel
- Please note that no personal guests are permitted to use the GHAWC