Gordon Health and Wellness Center
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. / 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. / 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Telephone: 574-372-5100, ext. 6533
We are located directly between the Winona Lake Grace Brethren Church and the Winona Lake Fire Station, at the corner of Kings Highway and Rupe Drive in Winona Lake, Indiana.
Established in 2003, the Gordon Health and Wellness Center (GHAWC) offers the Grace community a full range of services to promote wellness, physical fitness and physical activity. Our state-of-the-art facility includes:
- A 4,000 square-foot fitness center equipped with a 17-piece line of Cybex Eagle strength equipment, and a full range of free weight equipment. The cardio center offers six Life Fitness treadmills, three Life Fitness ellipticals, three ARC Trainers, stationary bikes, rowing machine and four plasma TV screens.
- A 32,000 square-foot enclosed fieldhouse, offering four basketball courts, an 80-yard six lane straight track, a 1/10 mile four-lane indoor oval track, volleyball nets and two batting cages.
- A 2,800 square-foot aerobics room with wood floor and wall-mounted ballet bars.
- A 1,300 square-foot Athletic Performance room with Hammer Strength combo racks, a full set of DB free weights, Vertimax trainer, and plenty of agility equipment located on a turf flooring.
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with individual shower stalls and lockers for daily use or rental. Daily users need to supply and remove their own lock and contents from the locker each day. Semester renters pay a $20 fee and purchase a GHAWC combination lock for the year.
- Grace College & Seminary students and their spouses
- Grace College & Seminary employees and their spouses
- Grace College & Seminary alumni and their spouses
- Community senior citizens – age 60 and up (must obtain medical release)
- Local law enforcement and fire/ems personnel
- Please note that no personal guests are permitted to use the GHAWC