Find Your Way to Grace
Your college decision is as much about finding the right place as it is about finding the right people. A campus visit — where you can explore the ins and outs of campus, talk with our undergraduate admissions team, and connect with our Christ-centered community — will help you decide if Grace College is the right next step for you!
Free Five Minute Application
Apply today with our free 5-minute application, and begin your journey with Grace!
Schedule a Visit
Once you are here, you'll feel right at home! We are nestled in the idyllic lakeside village of Winona Lake -- a unique pocket of culture that boasts of lakeside recreation, artisan shops, and fine dining!
2022-23 Undergraduate Viewbook
Why should I go with Grace?
- We provide a Christ-centered community that is committed to mentorship.
- Grace students engage in thoughtful scholarship that prepares them for a career.
- We offer generous scholarships & financial aid AND your tuition will not increase after your first year.
- You can get your bachelor’s degree in 3 years, or your bachelor’s and master’s in four.
- At Grace, every student has the chance to go on one of our long list of cross-cultural trips.
- College is better by the lake! We enjoy direct access to kayaking, paddle boarding, mountain biking, and so much more!
The Grace way is the BEST way.
Our undergraduate admissions counselor team is dedicated to helping you navigate the college selection process. Ask us any and all of your lingering questions -- we are eager to help!
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Grace offers financial aid to 99 percent of undergraduate students. That's right...we've got Grace for your wallet, too!
Tuition & Costs
Find all the information you need regarding tuition and additional college costs here!
Read stories about Admission at Grace College. See how we do college differently.
Have any questions? We’re happy to help.