A degree in business education prepares graduates to teach courses at the middle school and high school level. The broad curriculum required for this degree prepares the future educator for nearly every potential business education career.
The Business Education major is a shared major with the School of Education. As such, graduates have the necessary knowledge to accept teaching positions as well as a broad business background that allows graduates to pursue for-profit and nonprofit employment opportunities.
Areas of Concentration
- Best Practices in Teaching
- High School or Middle School Teacher- Business Management
- High School or Middle School Teacher- Marketing
- High School or Middle School Teacher- Accounting
- High School or Middle School Teacher- Economics
Business Education is a Good Fit for Those Who Are:
- Strong in Teaching Skills
- Able to Manage a Classroom
- Interested in Student Learning
- Lifelong Learners