Parents, welcome to the Grace College community!
Consider us your extended family. Sending your student off to college is a big step, but you can rest assured that your son or daughter will be in a safe and engaging environment. We are committed to helping your student mature in Jesus—developing a global perspective of God’s work in the world, focusing on serving others and gaining competence in his or her chosen field of study.
Discover what it’s like to join the Grace community; what our mission and values are; the services we offer to keep your student spiritually, physically and emotionally healthy ; the available academic assistance we offer; students’ residence hall options; and how to cover the cost of college.
And don’t miss our three-year degree program, where students can earn their bachelor’s degree in nearly any major in three years, instead of four—saving time and money. Plus, find out about how your student can earn his/her bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in just four years.
We want to help you create and maintain strong connections to Grace throughout your student’s journey. We’re here to help you navigate the college waters, so feel free to email or call us at 574-372-5100, ext. 6488 with any questions or concerns.
Below are a few common areas of interest for parents.
- Parent FAQs
- Academic Calendar
- Parent/Grandparent E-Newsletter: Our parent and grandparent e-newsletter, “Apparently,” allows Grace to effectively stay in touch with parents about what is happening on campus, important upcoming events and opportunities for your students. To subscribe to Apparently, simply email email@example.com, tell us your student’s name, and request the e-newsletter. You’ll receive the e-newsletter about once a month.
- First-Year Experience : At Grace, we provide a comprehensive program to assist first-year students in their adjustment to college life.
- Area Lodging : Come visit your student for a Lancer athletic event, theatre production, or one of the many events happening throughout the year.
- The Sounding Board: Find out what’s happening around campus from the perspective of students. The Sounding Board is a bi-weekly publication of Grace Student Organizations at Grace College.
- Chapel Messages: Interested in hearing what your students are experiencing in chapel each week? Listen in on past messages.
- Campus Store: From t-shirts to headbands to water bottles, you’ll find Grace apparel and products for your whole family. In addition, Grace has partnered with Tree of Life to provide free textbook rentals to all students as part of their tuition.
- Make a Tuition Payment: Find out how to set up a payment plan, or pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Social Media: Follow Grace College on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to receive up-to-date information.
Questions? Email Student Affairs or call 574-372-5100, ext 6488.