Student Information & Registration
About the Event
This event is for Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Business & Engineering majors from Grace College, Anderson University, Bethel University, Goshen College, Huntington University, Indiana Tech, Indiana Wesleyan University, Manchester College, University of Saint Francis, and Trine University. This is a FREE event for students. There is no fee for you to participate – only the cost of your transportation to get to Grace College in Winona Lake.
What Do I Need to Do?
1. You must register online on or before Friday, January 12, 2024. (Submit your registration below) It takes less than 2 or 3 minutes and lets us know who will be attending the event.
2. Get your resume prepared! Your Career Center is ready to help you put together a great resume for this event…seek their expertise. You will need to bring several copies of your resume to pass out to the employers you speak with.
3. Tell your Business or Engineering Faculty or Department Chairperson of your interest in attending this career fair. There may be an opportunity to carpool with other students from your school.
4. Dress professionally! Make sure you have a great suit to interview in. Your Career Center can give you pointers on what to wear.
5. Ask your Career Center or Business or Engineering Faculty for assistance on how to market yourself effectively at the career fair.
Event Date, Time, & Location
Wednesday, January 31, 2024 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm at the Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center on the campus of Grace College in Winona Lake, IN. (610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake, IN 46590)
Details About the Day
Upon arrival to the Manahan Orthopaedic Center, you will enter in the lower level entrance. There will be a hostess to greet you at the registration table. During the Career Expo you will visit employer display tables of your choosing and engage each employer in conversation about yourself and about their company.