Campus Dining Information
Dining at Grace
From classes to sports to clubs to community service—at college, you’ve got plenty on your mind. Campus Dining at Grace College has worked hard to make sure that you won’t have to worry about finding something great to eat when you want it. We’ve designed meal plans and eating establishments that are certain to meet your individual needs.
Meals Plans at Grace College offer a wide range of options, so you can find one that best meets your dining needs. Scans and flex dollars can be used at Alpha Dining Commons, SubConnection, Jazzman’s Café and the Campus Store.
Grace Food Services offers seven meal plans. If current students do not make a selection, you will automatically be placed on and billed for the equivalent Meal Plan you had the last semester.
|Plan||Scans / Flex Dollars||Price||Availability
|1||20 meals per week/$100 flex||$2,208 per semester||Mandatory plan for 1st time students on campus, Open to All|
|2||15 meals per week/$200 flex||$2,151 per semester||Optional Plan - Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors only
|3||162 meals per semester/$200 flex||$1,952 per semester||Optional Plan - Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors only
|4||114 meals per semester/$200 flex||$1,652 per semester||Optional Plan - Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors only
|5||80 meals per semester/$100 flex||$1,026 per semester||Available to apartment dorms and commuters only
|6||48 meals per semester||$540 per semester||Available to commuters only|
|7||No Plan||Commuters only|
Changes to meal plans may only be made before the add/drop period deadline of each semester. Any changes must be made by completing a Meal Plan Change Form. Pick up the form at the Administrative Office in Alpha Dining Commons (no telephone calls or emails—requests must be made in writing).
Additional flex dollars can be purchased through the Business Office throughout the semester.
Any Meal Plan changes as a result of moving off campus must also be made before the add/drop period deadline at the Administrative Office in Alpha Dining Commons.
For Meal Plan details, call 574-372-5100, ext. 6039.
Alpha Dining Commons
Alpha Dining Commons features a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone’s appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants:
- Fresh fruit and salad bar
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly-baked pizza
- Grill station with burgers, fries and specialty sandwiches
- Deli bar with a variety of meats, cheeses and condiments
- Homemade soups
- Freshly-brewed coffee and a variety of other beverages
- Vegetarian option at each meal
- Appetizing entrées made-to-order
- Ice cream and desserts
- Enjoy all you care to eat
- Accommodations can be made for guests with dietary restrictions
All food obtained by resident dining patrons from the serving line must be eaten within the Dining Commons. Guests are welcome in the Dining Commons. Cash or check will be accepted.
Hours of Operations:
- Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Hot Meal Times
Monday through Friday
- Breakfast 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (continental)
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (salad and deli)
- Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Brunch 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (salad and deli)
- Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Breakfast $5.95
- Lunch $7.75
- Dinner $8.95
- Brunch $8.95
Westy Grille / SubConnection
Conveniently located inside Westminster Hall, Westy Grille is the newest dining addition on campus. Our Mexican grille offers all of the favorites: tacos, fajita burritos, burritos bowls and salads.
SubConnection features a full service sub shop with fresh subs made to order. Menu offerings include: classic deli subs and wraps, premium specialty subs, toasted subs and fresh salads.
- Monday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Jazzman’s Café is located in Philathea Court in Philathea Hall and offers both hot and cold beverages, including freshly brewed coffee, espresso drinks, cool blended coffee drinks, real fruit smoothies and calming Republic of Tea beverages. Jazzman’s brews only 100 percent sustainably sourced coffees from its 10 Signature blends to the unique single-origin beans that compose Jazzman’s Noteworthy Coffees™ series, sourced directly from individual farming cooperatives and community growers around the world. All roasted exclusively for Jazzman’s.
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Campus Dining is always looking for student employees. With multiple locations on campus, we work with you to find the right fit for your schedule and work pace. You can apply through the Campus Portal and email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in the Alpha Dining Offices to find out more about working with us!
Campus Dining Office Staff
General Manager, Sodexo
Operations Manager, Sodexo
Administrative Assistant, Sodexo
Executive Chef, Sodexo
Catering Manager, Sodexo
Email Jill Stutzman or call 574-372-5100, ext. 6039.