Master of Science in Athletic Administration
Grace College is pleased to partner with the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) and the Canadian Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (CIAAA) to provide a Master’s degree in Athletic Administration that is convenient, practical and affordable for their members. The NIAAA and the CIAAA strive to develop current and future athletic administrators who can lead wholesome, value-added athletic programs. Grace College joins with the NIAAA and CIAAA to utilize the content of their Leadership Training Courses (LTCs) as part of its graduate offerings for athletic administrators.
This Master’s degree will a) extend the content of the LTC modules through higher-level thinking and learning activities, and b) enable athletic administrators to receive degree credit for their mastery of the content and their application of that learning in practical ways through their current employment.
Prospective candidates for this degree program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Be a member of the NIAAA or the CIAAA.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree.
NIAAA Member Information
CIAAA Member Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many credit hours is the degree? 36 credit hours
- How long will it take to complete the degree? The average time that a student takes to complete the degree is two years.
- Can I transfer some of my credits? You can transfer accredited graduate courses that are equivalent to Grace College requirements with grades of “B” or better.
- Does Grace College accept financial aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form. Just log onto www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to include Grace College’s school code, which is 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information, please visit the Financial Aid website.
Please contact the School of Professional and Online Education at 888-249-0533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.