Connection Days at Grace are developed specifically for admitted students. Offered on multiple dates in the Spring, these days will answer all your questions and show you what it’s like to live and learn at Grace. Your next step is to register for your fall classes at Grace and register for a Connection Day at Grace.
Connection Days will pave your pathway to Grace as you:
- learn more about student life
- tour our residence halls
- sit down with a professor in your major
- enjoy a meal in our dining commons
- smile for a photo and receive your student ID card
Parents are invited to attend too! Click the registration link below to register today!
You can choose one of these four options:
- Friday, March 15 @ 10:00 am
- Friday, April 12 @ 2:00 pm
- Thursday, May 2 @ 8:30 am
- Friday, June 28 @ Noon