Connection Days are offered on multiple dates in the Spring. These days will answer all of your questions and show you what it's like to live and learn at Grace.
Grace Connection Days are developed specifically for admitted students. We would love for you and your parents to visit campus to learn about the residence halls, talk with professors in your desired major, experience a taste of student life, and learn what it’s like to be a Lancer. The next step in your journey to becoming a student at Grace is to register for a Connection Day before signing up for your fall classes. We hope to see you in the Spring!
Connection Days will pave your pathway to Grace as you:
- Learn more about student life
- Tour our residence halls
- Sit down with a professor in your major
- Enjoy a meal in our dining commons
- Smile for a photo and receive your student ID card
You can choose one of these four options:
- Friday, March 13, 2020 @ 8:45 am
- Friday, April 17, 2020 @ 8:45 am
- Friday, May 1, 2020 @ 8:45 am
- Friday, June 26, 2020 @ 11:45 am