Learn about our degree programs, post a job and join one of our career fairs.
Center for Career Connections provides opportunities for employers to connect with potential job candidates by hosting career fairs and posting job openings.
Grace College offers
More than 70+ fields of academic study that emphasize:
- The Authority of Scripture
- The Value of Biblical Community
- The Necessity of Transformative Education
- The Benchmark of High Quality
- The Experiential Context of Practical and Applied Learning
- The Promise of Affordability for Families
Post a Job
Employers are encouraged to post part-time jobs, internships, summer jobs, temporary assignments and full-time positions.
To post a job for Grace students
Choose one of the following methods:
- Register your organization on College Central Network (CCN).
- Email your position description to Jaci Forshtay in the Center for Career Connections.
Click here to view the list of upcoming career fairs and registration information.