ABOUT THE EVENT:
This is the tenth year of the Character and Competence Accounting Job Fair. On September 20, we expect talented junior and senior level accounting students who are seeking quality internship and/or full-time opportunities to participate on the campus of Grace College.
Grace College, Bethel College, Huntington University, Trine University, Goshen College, University of St. Francis and Indiana Wesleyan University
Westminster Hall, Grace College, Winona Lake, Indiana (click here for directions).
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
FORMAT OF THE DAY:
- Employers Check-in: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Open Booth Session: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (a time of meeting and greeting)
- Employers make decisions for afternoon interviews 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch (for employers and students—an additional time of networking): 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Afternoon Interviews (every 25 minutes): 1:00 p.m. to 3:25 p.m.
- Event Concludes: 3:30 p.m.
Click here to register.
REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
Register by August 25, 2017. Space is limited. Click here to register. You should receive a confirmation email after you register. If you experience problems or need more information, please contact Marsha Yocum at email@example.com or call 574-372-5100, ext. 6094.
- Registration Rate: $200 (includes one 8 foot table [covered & skirted] and lunch for two representatives)
- Lunch fee for each additional representative will be $12.50 per person.
- The event will be held at beautiful Westminster Hall on the campus of Grace College. The building is complete with wi-fi capabilities. Participating employers will have one 8 foot table for your recruiting success.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS AVAILABLE:
- GOLD LEVEL – $1,000
- SILVER LEVEL – $500
During the Open Booth Session (9:00 to 11:30), you will be getting to know junior and senior level accounting students, informing them of the uniqueness of your organization. Employers will be quickly evaluating candidates for the purpose of building their interviewing schedule for the afternoon.
During the Luncheon (12:00 to 12:45), you will enjoy a nice meal on site at Westminster Hall and continue conversations with other business and faculty representatives as well as future accountants.
Finally, during the Afternoon Interviews (1:00 to 3:25), you will have the opportunity to conduct five, 25-minute screening interviews with candidates you met during the morning. We trust you will walk away from the Character and Competence Accounting Job Fair having had a very positive recruiting experience.