Accounting Fair Employer Information & Registration
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This is the 12th year of the Grace College Accounting Career Fair. On Wednesday, September 18th we expect talented Sophomore, Junior, and Senior level accounting students who are seeking a quality internship and/or a full-time opportunity to participate on the campus of Grace College.
Grace College, Huntington University, Indiana Wesleyan University, University of Saint Francis, Goshen College, Bethel University and Trine University.
Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center on the campus of Grace College in Winona Lake, IN.
(Physical address: 610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake)
DATE & TIME OF THE EVENT:
Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. [Employer set-up is from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.]
FORMAT OF THE DAY:
- Employers Check-in and Set-up: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Open Booth Session: 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. (a time of meeting and greeting)
- Employers make decisions for afternoon interviews: 11:30 – 12:00 p.m.
- Networking lunch for employers and students: 12:00 – 12:45 p.m.
- Afternoon Interviews (every 25-minutes): 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Event concludes: 3:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Register by August 23, 2019. Space is limited. You should receive a confirmation email after you register along with an invoice for the amount due to participate.
- Registration Fee: $200 (includes one-8 foot table covered & skirted and lunch for two representatives)
- Lunch fee for each additional representative will be $15.00 per person.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP Levels Available – PLATINUM $1,500, GOLD $1,000, SILVER $750, and BRONZE $500.
(All levels of Sponsorship include the registration fee, lunch for up to 4 representatives, and your company name on our promotional banner.)
DETAILS ABOUT THE DAY:
During the Morning Session, you will meet students and inform them of the uniqueness of your organization. Employers will be quickly evaluating candidates for the purpose of determining who they will choose to interview in the afternoon.
During the Luncheon, you will be able to talk with several students from the morning session. Business faculty from the various participating schools will also be joining us for lunch.
Finally, during the Afternoon Interviews, you will have the opportunity to conduct five – 25 minute interviews with candidates you selected from the morning session. Each of your company’s representatives will be able to interview up to 5 students if they choose to do so.