ABOUT THE EVENT:
This is the eleventh year of the Grace College Accounting Career Fair. On September 19th we expect talented junior and senior level accounting students who are seeking quality internship and/or full-time opportunities to participate on the campus of Grace College.
Grace College, Huntington University, Indiana Wesleyan University, University of Saint Francis, Goshen College, Bethel College and Trine University.
Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center on the campus of Grace College in Winona Lake, IN (610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake, IN 46590).
DATE & TIME OF THE EVENT:
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. [Employer set-up is from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.].
FORMAT OF THE DAY:
- Employers Check-in: 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Open Booth Session: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (a time of meeting and greeting).
- Employers make decisions for afternoon interviews: 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Networking lunch for employers and students: 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Afternoon Interviews (every 25-minutes): 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Event concludes: 3:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
Register by August 25, 2018. Space is limited. You should receive a confirmation email after you register along with an invoice for the amount due to participate.
- Registration Fee: $200 (includes one – eight foot table covered & skirted and lunch for two representatives).
- Lunch fee for each additional representative will be $12.50 per person.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS AVAILABLE – GOLD Level = $1,000 or SILVER Level = $500 (both levels include registration fee, lunch for up to 4 representatives and your company name on our promotional banner).
DETAILS ABOUT THE DAY:
During the Morning Session, you will be getting to the students and informing them of the uniqueness of your organization. Employers will be quickly evaluating candidates for the purpose of determining who they will choose to interview in the afternoon.
During the Luncheon, you will be able to talk with several students from the morning session. Business faculty from the various participating schools will also be joining us for lunch.
Finally, during the Afternoon Interviews, you will have the opportunity to conduct five, 25-minute interviews with candidates you selected from the morning session. Each of your company’s representatives will be able to interview up to 5 students if they choose.