What are the amenities on campus, and some lodging options. Are there any restaurants near the campus or coffee shops to grab something between and after classes?
Grace has a full-service dining hall on campus called Alpha Dining Commons that makes available breakfast, lunch and dinner for a nominal fee. This is open during the fall and spring semesters and has some limited operation during the summer. Grace also provides a coffee shop in the center of the main campus called the Tree of Life, and a second Tree of Life coffee shop on the edge of campus which also houses the campus bookstore. More information on these is available at http://www.treeoflifebookstores.com/grace/.
- * Comfort Inn 574.269.6655
- Hampton Inn (574) 268-2600
- Days Inn 574.267.3344
- Economy Inn 574.269.3031
- Holiday Inn Express 574.268.1600
- * Ramada Plaza 574.269.2323
- Super 8 Motel 574.268.2888
- White Hill Manor 574.269.2323
- * Westminster Hall Guest Rooms (owned by Grace College, located on campus), Call 574.372.5100 ext. 6501
The Grace Brethren International Missions residence may also be available for short stays at a very nominal fee. Call Valerie Crumbley at (574) 268-1888 x-16 for reservations.
* These facilities usually has a Grace College and Seminary rate, be sure to ask when you book the room.