ASSOCIATE PASTOR NEEDED – Martensdale, IA
ASSOCIATE PASTOR PROFILE
Above everything, we desire a man who has a genuine walk with God. We want a man who does truly love Him “with all his heart and soul and mind and strength.” Also, we want him to have agreement with our church doctrinal statement. In regard to his public ministry, we want a man who is fully committed to teaching God’s Word with a goal that people clearly understand what He is saying and how it should impact their lives. In regard to shepherding, we want a man who really loves people and evidences a genuine concern for their welfare.
- Meets the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3; Titus 1).
- Is married, and whose wife supports his ministry.
- Is thoroughly prepared academically, preferably with an MDiv degree from a biblically faithful seminary.
- Has the ability to lead a youth/student ministry.
- Is capable of giving Biblical counsel.
- Has the ability to preach at morning services periodically.
- Has the ability to teach in various situations such as ABFs.
- Is passionate for discipleship.
- Has a heart for evangelism, outreach and world missions.
- Has a desire to minister and visit church members of all ages.
- Will live in relatively close proximity to the church building
|To read our Associate Pastor Profile Click Here!|
|To read our Church Profile Click Here!|
|To read our Constitution Click Here!|
|To read our Articles of Faith Click Here!|
|To apply, fill out the Associate Pastor Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org|