Join us for “Home-staying” 2020!
We are so excited to announce that you can attend this year’s Homecoming right from your home! Wherever you live and whatever you are doing, we want to connect with you!
Join us September 28-October 2 on Facebook, YouTube and Zoom for various events each night! We kick off the week with interactive interviews and videos each night this week for everyone in the family.
- Watch Professor Emeritus, Dr. Don DeYoung as he has a fun surprise for the younger members of the family (parents, we think you will enjoy this too!)
- Hear from others alumni and faculty on what’s happening on campus and in our community including, Dr. Bill Katip, Dr. Laurie Owen, John Sloat, Dr. Paulette Sauders, and Coach Scott Moore with Coach Jim Kessler.
- Take a tour of campus right from your home.
- Reconnect with classmates during virtual class reunions.
- Run a virtual 5K with Grace College staff and alumni from all over the world!
- And so much more!
For the full line up and scheduling, check out the Grace Facebook page.
While we are so disappointed we cannot be with you in person this year, we are so excited to connect with you from afar.
Register at the link below* for a fun gift sent right to your home and join us September 28-October 2 with your friends and family!
We can’t wait to “see” you there!
*Registration only required for class reunions and virtual 5K.