Congratulations on your acceptance at Grace College! Your next step is to register for your fall classes at Grace. Since you have deposited by March 1, early registration provides you the opportunity to register for courses early and receive your fall semester course schedule three months before other students!
Let’s get started. In order to receive your fall course schedule, complete the course registration questionnaire by March 1.
After you complete the questionnaire, you will receive your fall course schedule via e-mail by April 1 or two weeks sooner by attending Early Registration Day on March 15 (optional).
Early Registration Day is an optional day that will help you learn more about your major at Grace, student life, and enjoy lunch on campus. Parents are invited to attend too! Click the registration link below to register for this informational day!
Special Note: Students that deposit after March 1 or complete the course registration questionnaire after March 1 will be registered for fall courses by the end of June.
Early Registration Day Schedule – Friday, March 15, 2019
- 10:00 am – Check-in at the Admissions Visitor’s Center
- 10:15 am – Devotion and Student Life Panel
- 11:30 am – Meeting with Academic Departments
- 12:30 pm – Lunch and smile for Student Photo ID’s
- 1:30 pm – Residence Hall Tours
- 2:15 pm – Brief Closing and receive Student Photo ID
- 2:30 pm – FREE TIME – Attend NCCAA National Championship Games on campus or meet with Admissions/Financial Aid/Registrar