Earn your associate degree in Liberal Arts while in high school and save thousand of dollars or more in college costs! The College Launch program is for high school students and gives you a money-saving head start.
What you need to know:
- A partnership with Grace College and your high school which allows you to graduate with an associate degree AND your high school diploma*
- Still participate in your high school activities and electives
- Hassle free – Once you enter the program you will be automatically registered for all courses
- Sophomore and Junior students in good academic standings are eligible (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Grace College & Seminary is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
*Grace College is not involved in issuing a high school diploma. The high school diploma will be issued by your high school in accordance with state requirements.
- Fill out the College Launch application online.
- Have your guidance counselor complete the reference form.
- Additional assessments may be requested.
- Questions? Give us a call: 888-249-0533