Prior to enrollment Grace requires that each student provide their health information electronically. After your Admissions Counselor has issued your Username and Password, the Student Health Form may be accessed on the Grace Portal via the link below. Please review the attached welcome flyer, then follow the included directions. Unless instructed by the Health Center to resolve a technical issue, please do not mail, email or fax your health information to the Health Center, as each student must complete, verify, and sign the electronic record, and our staff is unable to do that on their behalf. Yet if needed, feel free to contact the Health Center for assistance uploading your supporting documents or troubleshooting any technical difficulties.
Before opening the Student Health Form, first locate your updated immunization record, your health history, and your medical insurance or healthcare sharing card.
To download any of the printable forms you will need Adobe® Reader®. If it’s not installed on your computer, download it now.
Please Review & Complete:
- The Welcome Flyer provides details of how to submit your health information & the available wellness services.
- The Student Health Form must be completed online prior to enrollment.
- Although a physical exam by your health practitioner is recommended prior to beginning your studies, it is not required.
- Your health history will be reported on the interactive Student Health Form.
- The optional Release Authorization Form allows the Student Health Center to share selected medical records with designated persons.
- The Immunization Information summarizes Grace’s vaccination requirements & recommendations.
- The Immunization Exemption is only allowed for medical or religious objections & must be renewed annually. For students 18 years of age or older, the form must be completed & signed by the student, rather than by a parent or guardian.
For additional information, questions or concerns, feel free to contact the SHCC at email@example.com or 574.372.5100, ext. 6472.