Student Health Requirements
Please follow the links below to easily and electronically provide Grace College with your required health information. The Student Health Form is accessed via the Grace Portal. Feel free to contact Health Center staff for assistance completing these steps and/or uploading your supporting documents.
Before accessing the online Student Health Form, please locate your:
- Grace Portal Username & Password from Admissions
- Updated Immunization Record
- Medical Insurance or Healthcare Sharing Card
Then, open the health form link and follow the included instructions.
Note: Although a physical exam by your health practitioner is recommended prior to beginning your studies, it is not required unless you are participating in intercollegiate athletics. Additional steps for athletes are included with the online health form.
This form allows the Health Center to share selected medical records with designated persons, like parents or different offices at Grace College. For students 18 years of age or older, the form must be completed and signed by the student, rather than by a parent or guardian. If opting to complete, a scan or picture of the form may be emailed to HealthCenter@Grace.edu.
This form is only allowed for medical or religious objections to our vaccination requirements, and it must be renewed annually. For students 18 years of age or older, the form must be completed and signed by the student, rather than by a parent or guardian. If opting to complete, a scan or picture of the form may be uploaded to the Immunizations tab of the Student Health Form.
More Helpful Information
- The Immunization Information summarizes Grace College’s vaccination requirements and recommendations.
- Since compliance related to health information is expected prior to enrollment, please be aware that choosing not to complete your submission in a timely manner may delay class registration for upcoming semesters.
- For an overview of available wellness services, please visit https://www.grace.edu/health-recreation-safety/health-counseling-center/.
For additional information, questions, or concerns, feel free to contact the center at HealthCenter@Grace.edu or 574.372.5100, ext. 6472.