Student Health Information
Prior to enrollment Grace requires that each student provide their health information electronically. After your Admissions Counselor has issued your Username and Password, the Student Health Form may be accessed on the Grace Portal via the following link. To complete the form and upload the supporting documents, please read and follow the instructions in the welcome brochure. Unless instructed by the Health Center to resolve a technical issue, please do not mail, email or fax any documents to the Health Center, as each student must complete, verify and sign the electronic record, which our staff is unable to do on their behalf. Yet, feel free to contact the Health Center with any questions or to request assistance troubleshooting any technical difficulties.
Before opening the Student Health Form, first print and complete the Health History page, locate an updated copy of your immunization record, and gather your insurance or healthcare sharing card.
To download any of the printable forms you will need Adobe® Reader®. If it’s not installed on your computer, download it now.
Please Complete the Following:
- The Welcome & Instruction Brochure provides details about submitting your health information & limiting technical difficulties.
- The Student Health Form must be completed online prior to enrollment.
- Although a physical exam by your health practitioner is recommended prior to beginning your studies, it is not required.
- The Health History Form is required for your self-reported health information.
- The Authorization Form allows the Student Health Center to share information with designated persons.
- The Immunization Information summarizes the vaccination requirements & recommendations.
- The Immunization Exemption is only allowed for medical or religious objections & must be renewed annually. For students 18 years of age or older, the form must be completed & signed by the student, rather than by a parent or guardian.
For additional information, questions or concerns, feel free to contact the SHCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574.372.5100, ext. 6472.