Submit your Online Seminary Application
The Spiritual Life reference should be completed by your pastor or a spiritual mentor, and the Personal Reference form should be completed by a person who knows you well (references should not be family members). The best and quickest option is to send your references the appropriate link to the online forms (see below). They will be required to enter your first and last name on this form, so please supply them with the same name you gave on your Seminary application. If you are unable to correspond with your reference person by email, you may download the PDF Reference Forms below.
Email this link or download the Personal Reference Form.
Email this link or download the Spiritual Life Reference Form.
Email your church and have the proper church authority (pastor, head elder, etc.) complete the online Church Recommendation form (click here for link). The church authority will be required to enter your first name and last name on this form, so please supply this information to them. Please use the same information that you provided on your application form. If you are unable to correspond with your church by email, you may download the Church Recommendation form.
Transcripts – Official transcripts are needed for admission into the following programs:
- Doctoral Applicants: all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Certificate Applicants: any high school, undergraduate or other academic transcripts
- Master’s Applicants: all undergraduate transcripts
- Diploma Applicants: all undergraduate transcripts
(Exceptions are made from time to time, depending on the applicant’s experience. If you have questions, please click here to contact the Seminary Admissions team.)
Please have your transcripts sent to the address below.
In addition to the above requirements, applicants to the doctoral programs are required to
- Submit a third reference form
- Submit a resume or C.V. of all previous positions in Christian ministry
- Complete the Spouse Recommendation form (if applicable)
- Submit a two to four page, double-spaced Call to Ministry statement that details your conversion to the Lord, call to ministry, philosophy of ministry, assessment of personal strengths and weaknesses, and objectives in pursuing a doctoral degree
Please submit all requested information to:
Grace Theological Seminary
ATTN: Office of Admissions
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, IN 46590
Recommended Application Deadlines
- June 1 – for international students (must be accepted and deposited by this date)
- Aug. 1 – for US citizens
- Oct. 1 – for international students (must be accepted and deposited by this date)
- Dec. 1 – for US citizens
- Mar. 1 – for international students (must be accepted and deposited by this date)
- May 1 – for US citizens
When all forms have been received and evaluated, you will be notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision. The Admissions Committee may request additional information and/or that you interview with a Seminary representative.
After receiving notice of acceptance, please send $250 as an advanced tuition deposit and return the letter of intent. Click here to deposit online.
Click here to learn more about seminary costs, financial aid and scholarships.
You are always welcome to visit Grace Theological Seminary. To schedule a campus visit, call 877-607-0012 or click here.