Master of Science in Athletic Administration
The Grace College Master of Science in Athletic Administration program provides a curriculum and environment for current and future athletic administrators.
- Review Admission Requirements
- Apply Now for Admission
- Learn About Tuition and Costs
- Frequently Asked Questions
In order to be considered for enrollment in one of the graduate programs at Grace, you must fulfill certain admissions requirements. Below is a list of the requirements for the Master of Science in Athletic Administration program.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduate GPA: minimum 2.75
- Complete the application process
- Be a member of the NIAAA or the CIAAA
After all parts of your application have been completed and received in our enrollment office, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Unless otherwise specified, submit the requested information to:
School of Professional and Online Education
200 Seminary Drive
Winona Lake, Indiana 46590
Step 1 – Online Application
Complete the online application.
Step 2 – Transcript Request
Submit official transcripts from ALL postsecondary institutions that you have attended. The transcripts must come directly from the school. Complete the top section of the Transcript Request/Student Evaluation form below and send it to the Registrar of each postsecondary school you have attended (you may need more than one of these forms). The registrar will complete the remainder of the form and return it with a copy of your official transcripts directly to the School of Professional and Online Education or to email@example.com.
Step 3 – Resume
Email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to employment, please include any volunteer experience relevant to the helping profession.
- Per credit hour: $330
- How many credit hours is the degree? 36 credit hours
- How long will it take to complete the degree? The average time that a student takes to complete the degree is two years.
- Can I transfer some of my credits? You can transfer accredited graduate courses that are equivalent to Grace College requirements with grades of “B” or better.
- Does Grace College accept financial aid? Yes! Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA form. Just log onto www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to include Grace College’s school code, which is 001800. Students are notified of their financial aid award money once they have been accepted into the program. For more information, please visit the Financial Aid website.
Email the School of Online and Professional Education or call 888-249-0533.