Accounting Fair Employer Information & Registration
About The Event
This is the 15th year of the Grace College Accounting Career Fair. On Wednesday, September 21st we expect talented Sophomore, Junior, and Senior level accounting students who are seeking a quality internship and/or a full-time opportunity to participate on the campus of Grace College.
Grace College, Huntington University, Indiana Wesleyan University, University of Saint Francis, Goshen College, Bethel University, Saint Mary’s College and Trine University.
Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center on the campus of Grace College in Winona Lake, IN.
(Physical address: 610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake)
Event Date & Time
Wednesday, September 21st from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. [Employer set-up is from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.]
Format of the Day
- Employers Check-in and Set-up: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Open Booth Session: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (a time of meeting and greeting)
- Employers make decisions for afternoon interviews: 11:00 – 11:30 p.m.
- Networking lunch for employers and students: 11:30 – 12:15 p.m.
- Afternoon Interviews: 7(20-minute) interviews: 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Event concludes: 3:30 p.m.
- Register by August 26, 2022. Space is limited. You should receive a confirmation email after you register, along with an invoice for the amount due to participate.
- Registration Fee: $250 (includes an 8-ft covered table and lunch for two company representatives)
- Lunch fee for each additional representative will be $20.00 per person.
- 3 Corporate Sponsorship Levels Available:
PLATINUM $1,500 GOLD $1,000 SILVER $750
*All Sponsorship levels include registration fee, lunch for 4 reps, company name/logo on our promotional banner, a customized sign for your firm. The higher the sponsorship level will determine what type of interview room you receive. There is a limited number of Platinum & Gold sponsorships available.
During the Morning Session, you will meet students and inform them of the uniqueness of your organization. Employers will be quickly evaluating candidates for the purpose of determining who they will choose to interview in the afternoon.
During the Luncheon, you will be able to talk with several students from the morning session. Business faculty from the various participating schools will also be joining us for lunch.
During the Afternoon Interviews, you will have the opportunity to conduct up to 7 (20 minute interviews) per company representative with the students you select from the morning session.