Bachelor of Science in Quality Management (GOAL)
Grace Opportunities for Adult Learners (G.O.A.L.)
There is no room for error in the manufacturing environment. Employee safety and company reputation are on the line, and effective quality systems and practices must be in place and followed every day to maximize productivity and effectiveness. This dynamic, high-stakes environment needs professionals who are trained in quality management to help ensure excellence in all critical processes.
Grace College’s GOAL (Grace Opportunities for Adult Learners) program is created just for students balancing work and personal commitments while pursuing an education. Our online Bachelor of Science in Quality Management program offers convenient scheduling and academic resources to make completing a bachelor’s degree a reality. As a hybrid model, the GOAL program merges residential learning with five online courses to produce a hands-on, but flexible learning framework. Building upon previous college credits and life-long learning experiences equivalent to about two years of college, the GOAL degree can be completed in 16 months.
The Bachelor of Science in Quality Management program at Grace College is designed to prepare adults with the knowledge and skills to pursue careers in the manufacturing industry. The program focuses on the critical elements in quality management, including quality systems, post-market surveillance, design control and assurance, manufacturing quality and supply chain management, and statistical processes. The highly-trained instructors at Grace College will give you all the tools you need to enter this rewarding and challenging career field.
Why should I complete my degree with Grace?
- Study with other adults in a cohort committed to learning
- Strengthen your position in the job market
- Earn up to 24 credit hours based on life/job experience
- Prepare for graduate school
- Is this program accredited? Yes! Grace College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Convenient schedule with each course meeting one night per week for five weeks or for two, day-long Saturday sessions.
- Adult learning assessment replaces traditional examinations.
- The final two years of your college program are completed in 16 months.
- GOAL is priced substantially below most degree completion programs.
- Outstanding and understanding faculty, who are geared toward teaching adults.
Schedules of Study for Upcoming Cohorts:
The B.S. in Quality Management degree is also offered online.
If you would like to visit campus or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.