At Grace College, we believe an education which emphasizes the integration of faith and learning lays the foundation for effective ministry in both the professional and personal lives of our students. Our adult program entitled Grace Opportunities for Adult Learners (GOAL) equips each student with the competency and skills to excel in his or her chosen career field.
Why should I complete my degree with Grace College?
- All classes are offered on campus in Winona Lake, Indiana
- Convenient schedule with each course meeting one night per week from 6:00-10:00 P.M. for five weeks, and for two day-long Saturday sessions per semester
- The junior and senior year of your Bachelor’s degree is completed in 16 months
- All books and fees are included in the total cost of tuition
- Strengthen your position in the job market
- Study with other adults in a cohort (group of students) committed to learning
- Earn up to 24 credit hours based on life/job experience through a process called Experiential Learning (EL)
- Adult assessment replaces traditional examinations and tests
- Outstanding and understanding faculty, who are geared toward teaching adults
- GOAL is priced substantially below most degree completion programs.
- Upon completion students are prepared to earn a Graduate degree
- The B.S. in Management degree is also offered online.
- Is this program accredited? Yes! Grace College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Degree Completion Program
- Classes held on campus in Winona Lake – Enrolling now for classes beginning January 6, 2020
- Also offered totally online
- Email GOAL @ email@example.com, call 888-995-1551
- Register here to attend an Information Meeting on campus, Plymouth, or Columbia City
- For a full list of our online degree completion programs, please visit the School of Professional & Online Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is financial aid available?
- Yes, financial Aid is available for those who qualify. More information.
- Students may also use Tuition Reimbursement and Military Benefits.
- Ivy Tech students who have earned a minimum of 12 credits (above 100 level) or an Associate Degree, receive a $100 per credit hour tuition benefit
- Ancilla College, Harrison College, Crossroad Bible College, Schoolcraft College, Grace College Weber graduates, Grace College ASLA Online graduates, and Vincennes University Associate Degree graduates also receive a $100 per credit hour tuition benefit