Are you a current student seeking an on-campus job?
Go to portal.grace.edu and login with your email login. Go to Campus Life > Student Employment > Job Openings and Application Process.
You can apply at any time once you have your portal login. Most undergraduate employees make $7.25 per hour.
There is also a student job board through a partnership with “Handshake”. To access this service, go to https://grace.joinhandshake.com or select the “Handshake” icon on the portal page. You will need to sign up for an account using your Grace email. Select “Jobs” at the top and choose “On Campus” to get started.
The number of different ways that students earn a paycheck as student employees of Grace College.
The number of students currently on payroll at Grace College.
- The process is easy. No running around campus trying to track down people you don’t know. Just complete a centralized application on the Student Employment Portal Site, and we’ll forward your application to campus supervisors as openings arise.
- The role is important. Bottom line—we couldn’t accomplish a lot of what we do at Grace without our valuable student employees.
- Meet us at orientation. There’s no advantage to seeking campus employment early. We will start filling job openings after you get here for Welcome Weekend in the fall of your first year.
Some Examples of Campus Jobs for Students:
- America Reads Tutors
- Archives and Special Collection Assistants
- Art Models
- Billy Sunday Desk Clerk
- Business Office Assistant
- Chapel Sound Assistant
- Circulation Assistant
- Costumes Manager
- Education Resource Center Assistant
- Event Staff
- Floor Care Worker
- Food Service
- Gallery Assistant
- Jazzman’s Barista
- Mail Clerk
- Physical Plant Garage
- Set Up Assistant
- Technical Services Assistant
- Vending Runner
Questions? Contact Student Employment at email@example.com or call 574-372-5100 ext. 6103.