This is the web site of Grace College. Our company is very sensitive to the privacy of its customers and visitors to our on-line store. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail or writing to us. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. No information regarding any customer or guest will ever be made available to others.
Grace College Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Grace.edu. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom may it be shared?
We collect information necessary to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than the necessary. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, following up on your contact request) are granted access to personally identifiable information is kept in a secure environment.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
If you want to correct any inaccuracies in the information you have shared with Grace.edu please contact us at 800.544.7223.