Posts Tagged ‘youth pastor’
Grace Church in Sarasota, FL, is looking for a youth minister to lead our youth department.
Grace Church seeks to fill a full-time position responsible for overseeing all aspects of student ministries K-12. The candidate will be primarily responsible for Junior and Senior High programs (7-12) with secondary responsibilities regarding the K-6 programs.
Organizational Relationship and Supervision:The primary purpose of the Youth Minister is to introduce young people to Christ; to disciple them in spiritual growth, and to train them in serving Christ with their life. Of equal importance is to assist parents or guardians in raising their children to wholesome spiritual maturity.
The Pastor of Children & Youth Ministries reports to the Lead Pastor for spiritual and ministry guidance. All ministry staff of Grace Church is accountable to the Elder Team for living a distinctly Christian lifestyle.
900 Gardendale Road, Terre Haute, IN 47803 (812) 877-2075 firstname.lastname@example.org www.worldgospelchurch.org
Summary: The Youth Pastor serves full time to provide direction and leadership for the Middle School and High School ministries of World Gospel Church.
- Spiritual: must have a demonstrable commitment to the Christian faith and be in harmony with the By-Laws of World Gospel Church along with conduct above reproach.
- Educational: College graduate with Bible and theological training desired.
- Experience: experience in a church setting including youth ministry is preferred.
- Doctrinal: evangelical, as defined by the National Association of Evangelicals, and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of World Gospel Church.
- A primary focus on teaching and training young people for service to Jesus Christ along with the evangelization of youth in the community.
- Lead weekly High School and Middle School programs and Sunday School classes.
- Regularly visit schools and school events to maintain contact with young people.
- Exercise good management of the Youth budget in cooperation with the Financial Secretary
- Recruit, train and supervise adult youth leaders.
- Coordinate regular Youth Committee meetings in cooperation with the Elder assigned to oversee youth ministry.
- Plan and coordinate service projects, mission trips, retreats and similar activities.
- Maintain a professional and collegial relationship with youth workers, church leaders, church staff, youth and parents.
- Cooperate with area youth pastors and youth ministries whenever practical.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
- The Youth Pastor shall be accountable to the Senior Pastor or, in his absence, to the Board of Elders.
- The Youth Pastor shall meet with the Youth Committee.
Please send resumes to:
Phone: (812) 877-2075
For more information and/or to submit a resume, please contact:
Blue River Church of the Brethren, Columbia City, Indiana, is searching for a part-time youth pastor.
Blue River is one of the more conservative congregations in the Northern Indiana District, and we try to maintain faithful adherence to the historic teachings of the Brethren, including trine immersion baptism for all members, the full Love Feast, the prayer veiling for services, modest dress, and lifetime faithfulness in marriage. Our basic statement of faith is the Brethren Card. http://www.blueriverchurch.org/?page_id=2
We are seeking someone who will uphold and model these understandings to our youth.
Our youth are energetic, and some have experienced short-term missions trips over the past several years. They are seeking to honor the Lord, and are in need of discipleship, instruction in God’s Word, and worthwhile Christian activity. We are not interested in “baby-sitting” our youth, but in challenging them to live for the Lord now.
We have an active Youth Steering Committee, and supportive parents. The right man will find our youth a joyful challenge.
If you are interested in this position, please request a copy of our profile from the
Northern Indiana District Office
162 E. Market Street Nappanee, IN 46550
For more information, including a full job description, please call:
FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH
57 Providence Street
Everett, PA 15537
Rev. Robert Robertson, pastor
Job description as a youth pastor:
- Leading Friday night Bible Study for college students from Notre Dame.
- Occasional Sunday school bi-lingual students (mainly junior and senior high) of the church by email or phone calls.
- Michiana Korean Presbyterian is a English speaking church and we desire an English speaking student for this position.
* If the youth pastor is married and his wife gets involved in the ministry, she will get additional $100/wk.
* The youth pastor would be expected age over 27.
* For more information, please contact Dr. Stephen Park (714-944-5271) at Korean Dept., GTS.