Posts Tagged ‘worship’
Fallen Timbers Community Church is a church with the Christian and Missionary Alliance.
The church is a suburb of Toledo, OH and is a young congregation of 500+ people.
Each weekend the church has 3 identical services.
Qualifications: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Church Music or Worship Studies.
Duties: Lead a worship team in 3 identical services each weekend.
For more info. contact: Rev. Jeff Wheelland email@example.com
To apply: send resume & downloadable video in MP4 to Rev. Wheeland at the address above.
The Peru Grace Brethren Church is seeking a man who has thorough Biblical training/education to join our team of Elders as a full-time Associate Pastor.
- To have a heart for family/children’s ministries.
- To lead our youth ministry.
- To share in the preaching, teaching, and worship service ministries with the Senior Pastor.
Please send questions, and/or letter of interest, & resume to:
The Council of Elders
Peru Grace Brethren Church
430 South Broadway
Peru, Indiana 46970
Church website is: http://www.perugrace.org/
First Baptist Church of Canton, Ohio is currently seeking a talented person to fill the role of Associate Pastor. Duties include worship/music leader and youth minister.
Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted musician and leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people in worship both musically and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
- passionate about Jesus and his mission
- talented with strong musical experience
- leading a praise band with vocal & keyboard experience
- self-motivated and able to motivate others
- experienced in building and leading a team
- organized & efficient especially with time management
- a team player with a positive attitude, high energy & strong interpersonal skills
- someone who has a strong desire to develop, disciple & pastor other volunteer musicians
- computer & internet experience needed for worship software
- applicants are subject to an initial background check & subsequent checks every 5 years
- oversee Sunday 11am worship team & be comfortable leading prayer
- prepare for services with the senior pastor
- organize & oversee weekly rehearsal
- select weekly music & media art that enhances the total worship experience
- recruit & develop the spiritual lives of musicians
- be in contact with the scheduled praise time leader in advance & coordinate play lists
- provide lyrics for the tech team to make the slides for Sunday services
- plan, organize, rehearse & help oversee special music (Christmas, Easter, etc.)
- keep up to date on new music & contemporary artists
- contribute to the future vision of the Church
Interested candidates can contact:
Search Committee Chairman
Church Website: http://www.firstbaptist-canton.org/
NORTHWEST CHAPEL is a Grace Brethren Church. Our core values include
- a high commitment to the Bible as God’s inspired and inerrant Word;
- proclaiming His gospel to all people;
- helping believers grow to maturity in Christ.
- Plan and drive the process of the weekly worship services in conjunction with the teaching Pastor and other leaders.
- Lead worship during services and mentor/oversee other worship leaders.
- Oversee the development, coordination, and scheduling of all worship service participants.
- Oversee all Praise & Worship ministry initiatives for other events.
- Oversee development of lighting, video, audio and other volunteer teams.
- Oversee choir, band(s), and children’s choir ministries.
- Coordinate and facilitate other service elements & programmed events like baptism, parent dedication, communion, business meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Elders.
- Spiritual maturity and good working knowledge of Scripture.
- Experience in leading worship that transcends modern, contemporary and traditional genres
- Ability to play guitar and/or piano
- Strong vocal skills
- One who has been discipled and is discipling others.
- Communication presentation skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Relational skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc).
- Flexible to adapt to our “blended style of worship.” We want someone to creatively move us forward- but he/she should not be frustrated with our current “worship language.”
Northwest Chapel is located in Dublin, Ohio. The population was 41,751 at the 2010 census. Dublin is a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. Our church family has students in Dublin, Hilliard, Plain City and Columbus City Schools.
Looking for a man with a deep love for music and the vital role it plays in congregational worship.
This position will oversee all the musical, audio, and visual aspects of the Sunday morning worship services, as well as look to develop the musical/worship aspects of our ministry. He will insure that each worship service is centered on glorifying God and is executed in a way that involves the congregation’s participation in meaningful and authentic worship of God.
This position will also include developing and facilitating young adult ministry. Facilitate programs that will attract and engage young adults and be a voice to the leadership as they oversee this vital ministry.Nate Davis, Christian Fellowship Church 758 Spruce Rd. New Holland PA 17557 www.cfcnewholland.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Delaware Bible Church – Ohio has begun their search for an Associate Pastor of Outreach & Worship. Below are a few criteria for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a general summary, the Associate Pastor will oversee all of the ‘front end’ ministries of the church. Generally, these will include outreach and worship. The Associate Pastor will concern himself with how our church reaches out into the community and world, how the church presents itself in printed literature, the website, in the sanctuary, etc.
Outreach: Working with the Senior Pastor and Elder Counsel, create, plan, and oversee efforts to reach out into our community, the surrounding region, and the world. Besides coordinating local efforts to reach out with the Gospel, the Associate Pastor will work with the Missions Committee to coordinate DBC’s global outreach efforts.
Worship: While it is not necessary for the Associate Pastor to be able to sing or play an instrument, he will be responsible to oversee all aspects of the Worship Service except the preaching of God’s Word. He will work with the accompanists, song leaders, choir director, Technology Committee, Worship Committee, Welcome Committee, and the church Office Administrator to ensure that all aspects of the Sunday Worship service are done with excellence and for God’s glory.
Teaching: The Associate Pastor will be called upon to preach and teach on a regular basis. He will teach a Sunday School class, preach on Sunday mornings when the Senior Pastor is away (and possibly more), and preach one or more evening services per month.
Counseling: Training in the Nouthetic approach to counseling shall be required. Counseling (discipleship) shall be offered with priority given to those of the church and as a means of witness and help to the community.
Pastoring: Staying informed of the circumstances and needs of the church family shall be accomplished through regular interaction with the congregation. Priority shall be given during time of illness, death, crisis situations, or times of celebration. As and elder, the Associate Pastor would be expected to lead a small group (called a ‘Shepherding Group’).
Oversight: The Associate Pastor will work closely with Outreach and Worship type committees such as the Welcome Committee, Worship Committee, Missions Committee, Technology Committee, Accompanist, and Choir Director. He will also work with members of the Elder board such as; Elder of Membership and the Elder of Communications and Technology.
For the complete job description please download: Job Description – Asst Pastor of Outreach and Worship Approved- 4-08-13
Check us out on the web at http://www.delawarebible.org/