900 Gardendale Road, Terre Haute, IN 47803 (812) 877-2075 email@example.com www.worldgospelchurch.org
Summary: The Youth Pastor serves full time to provide direction and leadership for the Middle School and High School ministries of World Gospel Church.
- Spiritual: must have a demonstrable commitment to the Christian faith and be in harmony with the By-Laws of World Gospel Church along with conduct above reproach.
- Educational: College graduate with Bible and theological training desired.
- Experience: experience in a church setting including youth ministry is preferred.
- Doctrinal: evangelical, as defined by the National Association of Evangelicals, and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of World Gospel Church.
- A primary focus on teaching and training young people for service to Jesus Christ along with the evangelization of youth in the community.
- Lead weekly High School and Middle School programs and Sunday School classes.
- Regularly visit schools and school events to maintain contact with young people.
- Exercise good management of the Youth budget in cooperation with the Financial Secretary
- Recruit, train and supervise adult youth leaders.
- Coordinate regular Youth Committee meetings in cooperation with the Elder assigned to oversee youth ministry.
- Plan and coordinate service projects, mission trips, retreats and similar activities.
- Maintain a professional and collegial relationship with youth workers, church leaders, church staff, youth and parents.
- Cooperate with area youth pastors and youth ministries whenever practical.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
- The Youth Pastor shall be accountable to the Senior Pastor or, in his absence, to the Board of Elders.
- The Youth Pastor shall meet with the Youth Committee.
Please send resumes to:
Phone: (812) 877-2075