Posts Tagged ‘ministry’
We are a small country church with attendance of about 25 to 35 members. Most of our congregation consists of older folks; all of them being grandparents. Occasionally, we have younger families who visit who have young school aged children. Although we are an ‘older’ congregation, we would accept and enjoy having children on a regular basis and we would love to see the church attendance grow.
McNeely is an independent Christian church located about half way between Logansport and Peru; just south of Lewisburg, IN. We are a church that solely studies the Bible and we do our best to study and follow God’s word by having Sunday School at 9:30, Morning Worship at 10:30 and Thursday Night Bible Study at 6:30.
We do value your ministry in training qualified graduates and look forward to hearing from anyone interested in a pastoral position. For more information, or to apply, you may write to the church address listed above, or call one of our committee members:
Gil Zimmerman — (574) 753-7390
Jo DeHaven — (574) 753-3320
Jamie Garber — (765) 472-3520
Lila Gordon (574) 601-8343
Lila Gordon, Clerk
McNeely Memorial Christian Church
8095 E. 200 S. Walton, IN 46994
Grace Church in Sarasota, FL, is looking for a youth minister to lead our youth department.
Grace Church seeks to fill a full-time position responsible for overseeing all aspects of student ministries K-12. The candidate will be primarily responsible for Junior and Senior High programs (7-12) with secondary responsibilities regarding the K-6 programs.
Organizational Relationship and Supervision:The primary purpose of the Youth Minister is to introduce young people to Christ; to disciple them in spiritual growth, and to train them in serving Christ with their life. Of equal importance is to assist parents or guardians in raising their children to wholesome spiritual maturity.
The Pastor of Children & Youth Ministries reports to the Lead Pastor for spiritual and ministry guidance. All ministry staff of Grace Church is accountable to the Elder Team for living a distinctly Christian lifestyle.
- Must be Wesley-Arminian in doctrine
- Must meet the Scriptural requirements especially in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Must have a theological education (i.e. MDiv, Masters in Theological Studies, Biblical Studies, etc.)
- Administer the rites of the office, which includes but not limited to communion, baptism, marriage ceremonies, funerals, and infant dedications.
- Perform duties of the office, such as visitation, pastoral counseling, preaching/teaching, and instruction concerning doctrine, rules, and regulations of the church.
Overall, the candidate will be a shepherd to the people of Kingsport Methodist Church who will preach the whole council of God, believes the Bible to be the infallible, inspired, and authoritative Word of God, affirms the divinity and humanity of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, one can live a sanctified life. We believe that a pastor should preach Christ crucified to those who are lost, embody the Gospel, and help make disciples within the church.
Contact: Dwight Gonce
Phone: (423) 288-7285
Pandora Missionary Church, located in Pandora, Ohio is seeking a full-time, experienced Senior Pastor. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- a gifted and effective communicator of God’s word
- continually growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ (through Bible study, discipleship, prayer, etc.)
- possess exceptional verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Must have previous pastoral experience, with experience as a senior pastor preferred. Other desired experiences include:
- a record of leading healthy and growing churches
- familiarity with effectively forming & leading a pastoral staff
- can demonstrate a proven means for disciple-making
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- must be in agreement with the PMC Statement of Faith and Constitution
- become licensed in the Missionary Church
To see a detailed job description with responsibilities & requirements, please visit the employment link on our website www.pandoramissionarychurch.org.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Pandora Missionary Church
Attn: Search Committee
PO Box 173
Pandora, OH 45877
We are looking for a humble, yet confident, young man who is willing to travel, devote his life to bringing people to Christ.
The Campaign Director will set up, help lead, administrate, and follow-up evangelistic campaigns in countries around the world, such as Pakistan, India, Kenya, Tanzania, and many others.
He will work with pastors and other leaders in cities to set up meetings attended by tens of thousands of people, in order to win many to Christ and organize effective, on-going discipleship, especially in many of the least-reached nations in the world.
This position requires a whole-hearted commitment to Jesus Christ and a deep desire to obey His command to “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations” (Matt. 28:29).
Before sending your application please take the time to review our website: www.newfireforchrist.org
For more info. concerning this position please email us: email@example.com
Please send a cover letter, resume, and your salvation story by email or mail…
New Fire for Christ
PO Box 6171
Norfolk, VA 23508
We are an IFCA church that is located in a rural community near the town of Sutter, in western Illinois.
For more information and/or to submit a resume:
Emmanuel Baptist Church in Mount Vernon, Washington (about 60 miles north of Seattle) is affiliated with Converge, and currently have about 500 in their congregation. We are seeking a pastor/teacher. Here are a few details concerning this position…
We are looking for a man who:
- is gifted in expository preaching
- exhibits humility
- possesses strong people skills
- has a heart to reach the lost
Our focus is on making disciples through outreach evangelism and a strong equipping ministry within our church.
The primary duties of our pastor/teacher will be to:
- teach the Word each Sunday from the pulpit
- fulfill normal pastoral duties (ie, visitation, counseling, weddings, funerals, etc.)
- lead in the proclamation of EBC’s vision
- work shoulder-to-shoulder with a plurality of elders, including other full-time pastors
- will also have the opportunity to teach adult classes occasionally
- enjoy pulpit support from other elders
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact…
900 Gardendale Road, Terre Haute, IN 47803 (812) 877-2075 email@example.com www.worldgospelchurch.org
Summary: The Youth Pastor serves full time to provide direction and leadership for the Middle School and High School ministries of World Gospel Church.
- Spiritual: must have a demonstrable commitment to the Christian faith and be in harmony with the By-Laws of World Gospel Church along with conduct above reproach.
- Educational: College graduate with Bible and theological training desired.
- Experience: experience in a church setting including youth ministry is preferred.
- Doctrinal: evangelical, as defined by the National Association of Evangelicals, and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of World Gospel Church.
- A primary focus on teaching and training young people for service to Jesus Christ along with the evangelization of youth in the community.
- Lead weekly High School and Middle School programs and Sunday School classes.
- Regularly visit schools and school events to maintain contact with young people.
- Exercise good management of the Youth budget in cooperation with the Financial Secretary
- Recruit, train and supervise adult youth leaders.
- Coordinate regular Youth Committee meetings in cooperation with the Elder assigned to oversee youth ministry.
- Plan and coordinate service projects, mission trips, retreats and similar activities.
- Maintain a professional and collegial relationship with youth workers, church leaders, church staff, youth and parents.
- Cooperate with area youth pastors and youth ministries whenever practical.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
- The Youth Pastor shall be accountable to the Senior Pastor or, in his absence, to the Board of Elders.
- The Youth Pastor shall meet with the Youth Committee.
Please send resumes to:
Phone: (812) 877-2075
Cornerstone Community Church, Hobart, Indiana, [http://thisiscornerstone.org/]
POSITION OPENING: Cornerstone Community Church (an Evangelical Free Church) is seeking a full-time Sr. Pastor/Solo Pastor.
DESCRIPTION: The Sr. (Solo) Pastor will provide spiritual leadership to Cornerstone Community Church (CCC) through equipping the congregation, gospel-centered preaching/teaching, Christ-centered pastoral care/biblical counseling, and biblical visionary leadership.
A. Salvation: A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
B. Character: Consistent Christlike character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical leadership qualifications of an elder described in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
C. Doctrine: Agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of CCC.
D. Preaching/Teaching: Skilled in gospel-centered expository preaching that relates truth to life.
E. Shepherding/Leadership: Competent in organization, administration, biblical counseling, and interpersonal relationships.
F. Ministry Experience: Past pastoral experience preferred.
G. Educational Experience: M.Div. preferred.
H. Ordination: Ordained in or able to be ordained in the Evangelical Free Church.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Sr. (Solo) Pastor will have primary responsibility for the teaching and sustaining of biblical doctrines of our church, equipping God’s people for ministry, and providing visionary spiritual leadership.
A. Pastoral Duties
1) Preach and teach the Word of God regularly.
2) Have overall responsibility for the public worship services.
3) Administer the ordinances.
4) Provide general pastoral care, nurture, and biblical counsel.
B. Leadership Duties
1) Provide overall vision and leadership to CCC.
2) Work with the Elder Ministry Team to organize and develop the ministry of CCC.
3) Provide overall leadership for the Ministry Teams.
4) Oversee the development and implementation of ministry objectives.
5) Oversee the church-wide equipping of leaders.
C. Management Duties
1) Supervise church staff.
2) With the elders, administrate the church budget.
D. Kingdom Duties
1) Represent the church to the community.
2) Provide ministry to the broader body of Christ.
1. The Sr. (Sola) Pastor is accountable to the Elder Ministry Team.
2. This position description will be reviewed annually by the Elder Ministry Team.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TO APPLY:
Find the complete Candidate Packet here: http://thisiscornerstone.org/
Contact person: Jon Becker, Elder Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org