Posts Tagged ‘ministry’
Grandview Community Bible Church (GCBC) in Grandview, Iowa is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor. Our location is in the Mississippi River Valley in southeast Iowa. We have been faithfully serving the Lord in our area and around the world for over 80 years. GCBC is a multigenerational mid-sized church that has unique ministry opportunities for future growth. The church enjoys outreach to the community through music, drama, and active youth programs.
- The pastor should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit in the GCBC family, represent Christ and His church well in the community at large and should be a team player. He should be flexible, in that he will need to wear many ministry “hats”, and whose role will probably change and evolve over time.
- Baptized believer
- Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical qualifications of a pastor described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Minimum Bachelors with Bible Degree from an accredited college/university (required)
- Masters of Theology or Divinity Degree (preferred)
- Pastoral Ministry Experience
Compensation: Negotiable based on education and experience. GCBC is committed to offering a commensurate salary and benefits package intended to maintain a long-term ministry relationship.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the following:
- Testimony (1 page)
- Philosophy of ministry (1 page)
- Completed Questionnaire
For application information, go to: gcbchurch.com
Applications accepted through May 15th, 2014.
The Seneca Community Church is currently looking for a new Senior Pastor. We are a growing and vibrant body of believers with a passion for Christ and a commitment to ministry. There is a good cross-section of ages who have been under the leadership of an Intentional Interim Pastor and who are prepared to faithfully and effectively implement the purpose, mission, core values, vision and ministry model that were unanimously adopted in December 2013.
Description: Seneca Community Church desires a man: who meets the biblical qualifications for spiritual leadership as set forth in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1; who is Spirit led and passionate about his calling from God to pastoral ministry; who is committed to our statement of faith, purpose, mission, core values, vision and ministry model; who will minister alongside us in the fulfillment of our ministry strategy.
For More Information…
Church Mailing Address: 8547 Seneca Highway, Morenci, Michigan 49256
Church Phone: (517) 436-3605
Church E-Mail: email@example.com
Church Website: www.senecacommunitychurch.org
Contact Person: Doug Gillin
Address: 1189 East Gorman Road, Adrian, Michigan 49221
Phone: (517) 673-5758
Gracespring Bible Church is seeking a Lead Pastor to be our primary teacher of God’s Word, utilizing a team teaching approach. Leading a team of pastors, this individual will shepherd, teach, equip and coordinate teaching themes across ministry with the priority of promoting community and encouraging discipleship within our body.
Gracespring is a body of believers grounded in Christ Jesus and His Word and characterized by a unity of Spirit. Our unity is established on encountering God through His Word, embracing people through ongoing discipling and community groups, and also engaging culture through mission & outreach.
• Our Ministry: Gracespring is blessed to have vibrant youth, worship arts, discipleship and family ministries led by 5 wonderful pastors who report to and are accountable to our elder board. Our pastors are also supported by our Executive Pastor.
• Our History: Gracespring has existed as a church for 30 years. Our body is blessed by members who bring with them a rich and varied denominational heritage. Our body is also richly blessed by the regular addition of new Believers to our numbers. We look forward expectantly to whom God will bring to lead us as we embark on the next 30 years.
• Our People: Gracespring is host to 1200 people on a typical Sunday, many of whom drive from the surrounding Kalamazoo and Battle Creek areas. As our name suggests, we desire to be a church where grace naturally springs from us both corporately and individually.
Application Process: Qualified applicants who desire to plant their family roots and help us be more committed disciples of Christ please inquire with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calvary Baptist Church has began their search for a Senior Pastor who is walking in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16).
Our desire is for:
- a seminary graduate
- 5+ years as a senior pastor
- family oriented
- strong leadership skills
- communication skills
- comfortable with our Affirmation of Faith Statement (click here to read)
However, these desires are not cast in concrete, as we are open to God’s leading in all areas!
If you have any questions or desire more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com
In His Service,
Pastoral Search Committee
Are you willing to join a core team of Grace Brethren Church Re-Planters? Although we cannot offer any kind of compensation, we are currently seeking kingdom minded bi-vocational people who are called to restart a church in Ocala, Florida. We can offer the full support of Grace Church of Sebring ( www.sebringgrace.org) where an equipping model of ministry and discipleship is in place. Pastor Todd is currently forming a core team in Sebring.
As a bonus, we look forward to using a fully paid for and furnished building sitting on 10 acres. Our goal is to declare the team by March 1st and launch Grace Church of Ocala September 1, 2014. While we could list a particular list of desired gifts, we are not. What we do want are those people who ardently desire to equip the saints to do the work of ministry. In other words, if you are doing it all yourself – you are not equipping!
Committed mission minded church planting individuals with a penchant for real life-on-life disciple making should apply.
For more information contact: Pastor Todd McQueen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible Scheduling: With weekends off and the ability to get a week off if needed, it makes a great summer get-away job without having to kiss the world good-bye!
- Competitive Pay: We actually PAY our summer staff! You don’t have to raise missionary support!
- Opportunities to use your gifts: We care about what you can do! Chances to learn and grow in teaching, puppets, worship, adventures, games, small groups, gospel sharing, and more!
Church Size: 75-100
Job Type: Full-Time Pastor
The Community Bible Chapel pastor must meet all biblical qualifications of an elder and have a clear sense of God’s call to pastoral -ministry. We seek a pastor who uses primarily expositional along with occasional topical styles of preaching and applies the Word to our lives. To be successful, we believe our pastor must be able to clearly communicate a biblical vision for the church and inspire people to pursue it. We seek an effective leader committed to equipping the saints to do. The work of the ministry and sending them out with appropriate accountability. We desire a pastor who will lead in cooperation with the elders and preferably has prior pastoral experience. We seek an individual who is passionate about discipline all ages within our church, reaching out to our local community and furthering worldwide missions,
The purpose of Community Bible Chapel is the edification of Christians through teaching of the Word of God and the world-wide proclamation of the gospel. The gospel is God’s saving grace expressed in the shed blood and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross. Our desire is to promote godly worship and defend the Christian faith. Our Christian ministries and activities function in harmony with God’s Holy Word, the Bible, to strengthen our church until Christ comes again.
Please visit http://www.cbchapel.com for more information about our church and its ministry overview.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential resume or letter of inquiry along with three references and a statement of your beliefs to our Corresponding Secretary:
Community Bible Chapel
Pastoral Search Committee Secretary-Confidential
4742 Cedar Court
Quinnesec, MI 49876
Please contact Mr. Bruce Olson, Pastoral Search Committee Chairman, at (906) 563-9846 with any questions.
Camp Michawana-Camp Michawana is looking for a SUMMER CAMP SPEAKER for teens. We are a Christian camp in Hastings, MI that is serious about teaching God’s Word and training our campers to grow at home. We are seeking a godly man to speak this summer (June and July, August flexibility).
Some seminary experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Climbing tower
- High Ropes Course
- Archery Tag
- Skill Hours
- Skits, and more!