Title: Associate Pastor of Bethel Church
Focus: Worship and Connections
Purpose: To help implement the Mission of Bethel Church: Leading people to a growing
relationship with Jesus Christ, primarily through general shepherding, leading worship and overseeing the connections ministries
- Be a Shepherd of Bethel Church
- Participate in the duties of the pastoral staff which include but are not limited to: preaching, counseling, weddings, and funerals.
- Serve as an Elder protecting the doctrinal purity and unity of the church.
- collaborate with other leaders to carry out the overall vision of corporate worship at the church.
- Weekly planning of service …selecting songs, arrangements, and ordering of the service.
- Recruit, train, organize and shepherd the worship team and volunteers.
- Oversee all areas of production …audio, light, service management, to facilitate an experience of worship.
- Lead worship for special events …Good Friday, Easter or midweek events.
- Work with the welcome coordinator to ensure guests are warmly welcomed and assisted in finding a seat and navigating the church.
- Oversee the connections strategy of the church …helping people move from attending to belonging.
- Help create a warm welcoming atmosphere Sunday mornings.
For more information or to submit a résumé…