Posts Tagged ‘leadership’
Grandview Community Bible Church (GCBC) in Grandview, Iowa is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor. Our location is in the Mississippi River Valley in southeast Iowa. We have been faithfully serving the Lord in our area and around the world for over 80 years. GCBC is a multigenerational mid-sized church that has unique ministry opportunities for future growth. The church enjoys outreach to the community through music, drama, and active youth programs.
- The pastor should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit in the GCBC family, represent Christ and His church well in the community at large and should be a team player. He should be flexible, in that he will need to wear many ministry “hats”, and whose role will probably change and evolve over time.
- Baptized believer
- Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical qualifications of a pastor described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Minimum Bachelors with Bible Degree from an accredited college/university (required)
- Masters of Theology or Divinity Degree (preferred)
- Pastoral Ministry Experience
Compensation: Negotiable based on education and experience. GCBC is committed to offering a commensurate salary and benefits package intended to maintain a long-term ministry relationship.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the following:
- Testimony (1 page)
- Philosophy of ministry (1 page)
- Completed Questionnaire
For application information, go to: gcbchurch.com
Applications accepted through May 15th, 2014.
The Seneca Community Church is currently looking for a new Senior Pastor. We are a growing and vibrant body of believers with a passion for Christ and a commitment to ministry. There is a good cross-section of ages who have been under the leadership of an Intentional Interim Pastor and who are prepared to faithfully and effectively implement the purpose, mission, core values, vision and ministry model that were unanimously adopted in December 2013.
Description: Seneca Community Church desires a man: who meets the biblical qualifications for spiritual leadership as set forth in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1; who is Spirit led and passionate about his calling from God to pastoral ministry; who is committed to our statement of faith, purpose, mission, core values, vision and ministry model; who will minister alongside us in the fulfillment of our ministry strategy.
For More Information…
Church Mailing Address: 8547 Seneca Highway, Morenci, Michigan 49256
Church Phone: (517) 436-3605
Church E-Mail: email@example.com
Church Website: www.senecacommunitychurch.org
Contact Person: Doug Gillin
Address: 1189 East Gorman Road, Adrian, Michigan 49221
Phone: (517) 673-5758
Gracespring Bible Church is seeking a Lead Pastor to be our primary teacher of God’s Word, utilizing a team teaching approach. Leading a team of pastors, this individual will shepherd, teach, equip and coordinate teaching themes across ministry with the priority of promoting community and encouraging discipleship within our body.
Gracespring is a body of believers grounded in Christ Jesus and His Word and characterized by a unity of Spirit. Our unity is established on encountering God through His Word, embracing people through ongoing discipling and community groups, and also engaging culture through mission & outreach.
• Our Ministry: Gracespring is blessed to have vibrant youth, worship arts, discipleship and family ministries led by 5 wonderful pastors who report to and are accountable to our elder board. Our pastors are also supported by our Executive Pastor.
• Our History: Gracespring has existed as a church for 30 years. Our body is blessed by members who bring with them a rich and varied denominational heritage. Our body is also richly blessed by the regular addition of new Believers to our numbers. We look forward expectantly to whom God will bring to lead us as we embark on the next 30 years.
• Our People: Gracespring is host to 1200 people on a typical Sunday, many of whom drive from the surrounding Kalamazoo and Battle Creek areas. As our name suggests, we desire to be a church where grace naturally springs from us both corporately and individually.
Application Process: Qualified applicants who desire to plant their family roots and help us be more committed disciples of Christ please inquire with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calvary Baptist Church has began their search for a Senior Pastor who is walking in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16).
Our desire is for:
- a seminary graduate
- 5+ years as a senior pastor
- family oriented
- strong leadership skills
- communication skills
- comfortable with our Affirmation of Faith Statement (click here to read)
However, these desires are not cast in concrete, as we are open to God’s leading in all areas!
If you have any questions or desire more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com
In His Service,
Pastoral Search Committee
Community Bible Church of Mansfield OHIO is accepting resumes for consideration for the open position of full-time Lead Pastor. The non-denominational church, located an hour north of Columbus and an hour south of Cleveland, has a rich 64 year history, stemming from a Baptist Foundation.
If you are seeking a pastorate and feel led to Community Bible Church or have further inquiries, please go to our website www.DiscoverCommunity.org and fill out the Pastoral Application and submit with an:
- introductory letter
- contact information
Return this information to:
Community Bible Church
1043 Springmill Road
Mansfield, OH 44906
The prospective candidate must have appropriate educational background which would include a bachlor’s in Theology. Pastoral experience is required; a minimum of 3 years preferred. We will be accepting resumes and applications through March 31, 2014.
Church Size: 75-100
Job Type: Full-Time Pastor
The Community Bible Chapel pastor must meet all biblical qualifications of an elder and have a clear sense of God’s call to pastoral -ministry. We seek a pastor who uses primarily expositional along with occasional topical styles of preaching and applies the Word to our lives. To be successful, we believe our pastor must be able to clearly communicate a biblical vision for the church and inspire people to pursue it. We seek an effective leader committed to equipping the saints to do. The work of the ministry and sending them out with appropriate accountability. We desire a pastor who will lead in cooperation with the elders and preferably has prior pastoral experience. We seek an individual who is passionate about discipline all ages within our church, reaching out to our local community and furthering worldwide missions,
The purpose of Community Bible Chapel is the edification of Christians through teaching of the Word of God and the world-wide proclamation of the gospel. The gospel is God’s saving grace expressed in the shed blood and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross. Our desire is to promote godly worship and defend the Christian faith. Our Christian ministries and activities function in harmony with God’s Holy Word, the Bible, to strengthen our church until Christ comes again.
Please visit http://www.cbchapel.com for more information about our church and its ministry overview.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential resume or letter of inquiry along with three references and a statement of your beliefs to our Corresponding Secretary:
Community Bible Chapel
Pastoral Search Committee Secretary-Confidential
4742 Cedar Court
Quinnesec, MI 49876
Please contact Mr. Bruce Olson, Pastoral Search Committee Chairman, at (906) 563-9846 with any questions.
- Must be Wesley-Arminian in doctrine
- Must meet the Scriptural requirements especially in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Must have a theological education (i.e. MDiv, Masters in Theological Studies, Biblical Studies, etc.)
- Administer the rites of the office, which includes but not limited to communion, baptism, marriage ceremonies, funerals, and infant dedications.
- Perform duties of the office, such as visitation, pastoral counseling, preaching/teaching, and instruction concerning doctrine, rules, and regulations of the church.
Overall, the candidate will be a shepherd to the people of Kingsport Methodist Church who will preach the whole council of God, believes the Bible to be the infallible, inspired, and authoritative Word of God, affirms the divinity and humanity of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, one can live a sanctified life. We believe that a pastor should preach Christ crucified to those who are lost, embody the Gospel, and help make disciples within the church.
Contact: Dwight Gonce
Phone: (423) 288-7285