- Give oversight to the worship and musical ministries.
- accomplished by developing, coordinating, and administrating an effective ministry.
- providing leadership to and supervision of volunteers involved in these ministries.
- Provide leadership and direction to the various CBC worship ministries including…
- worship teams
- special music
- youth band
- children’s choir
- drama team
- video team
- technology team
- any other creative presentation
Our ideal candidate is a servant leader gifted in the areas of music, leadership, and administration, and seeks to use those gifts to glorify God. Musical skills should include the ability to sing and accompany oneself, as well as the ability to lead a worship team. The candidate should be comfortable with the philosophy of Worship at CBC, and have a heart to help others grow in their love for God.
Interested candidates must review the job description and Worship at CBC to ensure their gifts and calling align with this position. Submit a one-page cover letter and maximum two-page résumé to email@example.com by the end of Friday, April 19, 2013.
This is a full-time, salaried position. For more information please see our website, www.cbcpa.org. To access the job description and details about Worship at CBC document: look under the “About CBC” tab and then click on “Employment.”