Marketing Specialist – Lake City Bank
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Specialist
BANK GROUP: Executive
BANK SECTION: Marketing
REPORTS TO: VP, Director of Marketing & Public Relations, Mary Horan
SALARY GRADE: 9 (Exempt)
This position manages the bank’s social media program, executes marketing projects and provides support for Marketing and other lines of business.
- Manages the bank’s social media program including developing strategies for various applications, creating content and managing and scheduling content. Measures effectiveness of the social media program using appropriate programs.
- Supports event marketing for bank lines of business including golf outings, luncheons and other events.
- Develops and implements marketing programs for the bank as assigned, including new product launches, promotions and campaigns.
- Produces print materials as assigned, including obtaining approved art, bidding jobs, overseeing production and handling distribution.
- Provides writing support for collateral material, letters, email and other customer communication.
- Works with vendors including the bank’s advertising agency, social media marketing management vendor and print vendors according to industry standards and bank guidelines.
- Attends various bank marketing events as needed.
- Works on special projects within the department and accepts additional responsibilities as needed.
- Keeps up to date on all compliance testing, issues, and new legislation relating to the job.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: (KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED)
1. Concern with Personal Impact/Professionalism and Customer Service Orientation:
- Ability to be professional through one’s speech, actions, appearance and mode of behavior.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- 2. Attention to Detail:
- Accuracy in written and oral communication.
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all areas involved.
- Excellent grammar and proof reading skills required.
- Understanding of bank procedures and policies.
- 3. Planning/Organization:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and concentrate in an orderly, organized, and systematic way.
- Ability to set priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important.
- Accuracy and organization skills to meet deadlines and reporting schedules.
- 4. Initiative:
- Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time.
- 5. Judgment:
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of
- 6. Technical/Procedural Expertise:
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media including trends and applications in the financial services industry. Experience in managing social media programs a plus.
- Exceptional writing skills for a variety of applications including social media content, promotions, collateral material and publications. Knowledge of AP Style a plus.
- Experience in print production.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing concepts and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to work and succeed in a team environment.
- Project management skills.
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required.
Physical effort and/or working conditions that may be required up to 10% of the time are:
- Business travel required.
- Additional hours worked under special circumstances.
- Operating a scanner.
- Lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds.
Physical effort and/or working conditions that may be required more than 50% of the time are:
- Excessive amounts of time staring at computer monitor.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- General office setting.
This position is an ideal entry level position for college graduates with a degree in marketing, communications or a similar field.
To apply, go to www.lakecitybank.com.