Pastor Needed – Huntington, IN
Union Church is currently searching for a Lead Pastor to shepherd our congregation. We are a large non-denominational congregation with multiple worship sites, located in the heart of rural Huntington County, Indiana. Established in 1946, we are a congregation led by a strong Elder Board (including the Pastor). We are a conservative, evangelical church whose motto is “Loving God, Loving People”.
We are seeking a pastoral candidate with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in an associate or lead pastor role
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience working with a multi-staff congregation
The preferred candidate will have had:
- seminary instruction or a ministry degree
- strong biblical preaching
- leadership and relationship skills
- worked with a multi-site congregation.
- a proven record of casting a compelling vision for the church, including discipleship and spiritual formation.
- The preferred candidate should be strong in the following spiritual gifts: faith, leadership & teaching.
- The preferred candidate should be strong in prayer and be able to give examples of answered prayers.
If you are qualified and interested in our position, please submit a resume and a statement of faith to the following email address: email@example.com . You can also see more about Union Church at our website, www.unionchurchin.org