Family Life Ministry Assistant – FT – Fort Wayne, IN
The primary responsibility is to assist Family Life Minister in the children and youth ministries of Fort Wayne Baptist Church. The objective is to work with the children and youth under the leadership of Family Life Minister. Your task is to accomplish ministry visions and goals of the church while growing in your own personal leadership.
- Must have Bachelor or Associate degree in Early Childhood or Christian Education.
- Must have experience and proven track record in Children’s and youth ministries (If you have no degree)
- Must have experience and proven track record with early childhood learning and Christian education
- Must be a team player with a high energy level and readiness to take on a significant challenge
- Must be able to work with teams and volunteers
Your mission is to glorify God by working and helping in all aspects of family ministries, focusing your efforts on the following: supporting the community and mission of the church, supporting Family Life Minister to accomplish the vision and goals of the church.
EVANGELISM AND PERSONAL EXPECTATION
- The Assistant is expected to demonstrate the values of the church in all aspects of his /her life both in and out of church and display a passion for his beliefs through his/her actions.
- Ability to take instructions
- Interactive and a good communicator
- Support the Mission and Vision of the Church
- Work with Family Life Minister in Children and Youth Ministry
- Be a participating member of Fort Wayne Baptist Church.
- Model Christ-like lifestyle.
- Uphold the church and its leaders in prayer.
- Teach during weekdays and Sunday mornings
- Ensure Good Stewardship of Family Life Ministry Resources
- The Assistant will help/assist (if needed) in planning and preparing the budget for the youth and family program of the church, as well as maintaining records on payments, attendance and mailing lists.
- The Assistant will also help the Family Life Minister for security, which may include performing background checks and designing and implementing safety procedures for the classroom.
- The Assistant will assist the pastor in the office and perform administrative duties of the church office.
For more information and/or to send a resume to Pasotr Valui: firstname.lastname@example.org