Director of Worship Arts & Programming Ministries – Dublin, OH
NORTHWEST CHAPEL is a Grace Brethren Church. Our core values include
- a high commitment to the Bible as God’s inspired and inerrant Word;
- proclaiming His gospel to all people;
- helping believers grow to maturity in Christ.
- Plan and drive the process of the weekly worship services in conjunction with the teaching Pastor and other leaders.
- Lead worship during services and mentor/oversee other worship leaders.
- Oversee the development, coordination, and scheduling of all worship service participants.
- Oversee all Praise & Worship ministry initiatives for other events.
- Oversee development of lighting, video, audio and other volunteer teams.
- Oversee choir, band(s), and children’s choir ministries.
- Coordinate and facilitate other service elements & programmed events like baptism, parent dedication, communion, business meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Elders.
- Spiritual maturity and good working knowledge of Scripture.
- Experience in leading worship that transcends modern, contemporary and traditional genres
- Ability to play guitar and/or piano
- Strong vocal skills
- One who has been discipled and is discipling others.
- Communication presentation skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Relational skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc).
- Flexible to adapt to our “blended style of worship.” We want someone to creatively move us forward- but he/she should not be frustrated with our current “worship language.”
Northwest Chapel is located in Dublin, Ohio. The population was 41,751 at the 2010 census. Dublin is a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. Our church family has students in Dublin, Hilliard, Plain City and Columbus City Schools.