Director of Family Ministries – Forest Home Program Ministries, Forest Falls CA
To provide leadership to Forest Home Family Ministry program, Men’s retreat, Couples retreats and Father-Son retreat
- Leads and directs Forest Home’s Family Camps, Men’s retreat, Couples retreats, and Father-Son retreat to run at maximum capacity, while providing the highest guest experience.
- Designs/transforms programs under the canopy of Family Ministries.
- Identifies and clarifies the family demographics Forest Home Family Ministries should target, in light of changing family culture.
- Proactively works with Communication & Partner Ministries and Program Reservations teams to develop and implement strategies for strengthening church partnerships and attendance.
- Develops and implements a structure for strong communication/partnering relationships with group leaders, pastors, and guests attending these conferences/retreats.
- Directs/shepherds (including training, supervision and evaluation) Family Ministries staff.
- Teaches the Bible including, but not limited to: large group speaking, Bible studies, seminar teaching and curriculum design.
- Proactively works with the Communication & Partner Ministries department developing program and promotional materials in a timely manner.
- Directs the preparation of the short term and long range plans and budgets.
- Evaluates the results of the overall operations of the Family Ministries programs on an ongoing, systematic basis and reports these results to the Senior Director.
- Accounts for the overall safety and security procedures for Family Ministries staff, guests, visitors and facilities.
- Actively supports and participates in spiritual life activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervises Family Ministries staff.
- College degree required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing curriculum and programs for Family and Adult ministry.
- Proficiency in large-group communication (including Biblical teaching).
- Experience in planning programs, administrating, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to build and effectively develop relationships.
- Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing excellent communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Able to live on grounds during summer camp and conferences.
- Able to work weekends.
- A self-starter.
- Able to handle confidential matters with excellence.
- Ability to perform high quality work.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Signed statement of faith.
- Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
HOW TO APPLY: To see a detailed job description and apply online, please go to our Career Site: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=648072