Lead Chaplain for Ministry Center – Transport for Christ
Description of Position:
This is a missionary position at one of our chapels located across the U.S. and Canada. The chaplain is responsible for:
- Evangelism to the trucking community including travel plaza personnel
- Keeping chapel open appropriate hours
- Holding church services
- Conducting Bible studies
- Ministering to drivers regarding family, life and job skills, finance
- Promoting TFC programs including initiative against human trafficking, First Steps Bible Study and Driver Wellness
- Networking with local churches and ministeriums
- Training will be provided as well as continuing care and assistance in the field.
- Mature Christian (nondenominational)
- Men of good character
- Able to raise support as a missionary
- Effectively demonstrated skills, abilities, gifts and character.
- A deep conviction of God’s specific call for your ministry.
Description of Ministry:
Transport for Christ is an evangelistic ministry geared towards the trucking community – “Leading truck drivers as well as the trucking community to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.” The organization was founded in 1951 in Canada and currently has 34 ministry centers across the United States and Canada, as well as 2 in Russia and 1 in Zambia. TFC is currently scouting for additional locations across the United States. Visit our website transportforchrist.org for more information.
For more information contact Jane Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-426-9977, ext. 101