Pastor of Student Ministries – Grace Church, Powell OH
Grace Church in Powell, Ohio is looking for an energetic, engaging, leader with 3 years of experience to be our Pastor of Student Ministries. We are a church of 1,000 people with a student ministry of approximately 180 students in our middle school and high school ministries combined. This person will come along side the student ministry team made up of elders, deacons, and key leaders who are involved in Student Ministry.
Vision: Reaching our world one person at a time while growing as followers of Jesus Christ.
Values: Worship, Grow, Serve, Outreach
HSM – High School Ministry – hsmpowell.com
THE ZONE – Middle School Ministry – thezone68.com
- A heart for students, parents, and families
- Experience as a leader with a track record of shepherding, mentoring, and training leaders.
- Experience in recruiting volunteers in all areas of student ministries
- Proficiency in preaching/teaching/public speaking
- At least 3 years experience
- Desires to become Elder qualified, according to I Timothy 3
- Vision and long-term planning skills
- Excel as a team player with strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Work with the Student Ministry Team to cast vision and structure all ministry events and programs to achieve the vision of the church and the four core values.
- Lead and equip the current 40 adult leaders and students leaders on the front lines of ministry.
- Teaching, music, multimedia, volunteers, and overall programming of Wednesday night high school worship service and two Sunday morning middle school worship services.
- Recruiting leaders, providing curriculum, and funneling students into (presently) seven high school grace (small) groups that happen through the week in homes, and six middle school groups that happen at the church on Wednesday nights.
- Responsible for periodic service and outreach events/opportunities.
- Responsible for communicating and training parents and providing family interaction.
- Responsible for all communication (videos, website, facebook, twitter) for both ministries.
- This position will be provided a part time administrative assistant and interns to work with.
- This position reports to the Family Pastor.
We would be happy to send you more information on this position. If you meet the qualifications and believe you can meet the responsibilities of the position please send a resume, cover letter, and/or ministry portfolio with video links, curriculum or anything else that will be represent you and the breadth of your ministry abilities to Dustin.Godshall@Gracechurchpowell.org. No phone calls please.