FAQ: Tuition Rates, Application Fees and Deadlines
What are the tuition rates for the fall semester and the rest of the school year (spring, summer 2009)? Is there an application fee?
- Online courses, $386 per credit hour, plus a technology fee of $125 per course.
This is the same rate as the residential program because the level of education of the online courses is designed to meet or exceed that of the residential program and will utilize the same professors.
- Distance ed courses, $386 per credit hour, plus a fee of $159.95 is required for the ITS prefix courses before they are transitioned to the online format. These are the older distance learning courses that are gradually being replaced by the Learning House online format. Within two years all of these courses will be converted to the online format and will no longer be available.
- There is no application fee for all seminary applications when made online through the GTS web page.
- The application fee when utilizing our paper application process is $25.00.
- The application deadline for the fall semester is August 1.
- The application deadline for the spring or J term semester is December 15.
- The application deadline for the Sparks (GTS) Scholarship is July 1.