FAQ: On-Campus Amenities and Local Lodging Options
What are the amenities on campus, and some lodging options. Are there any restaurants near the campus or coffee shops to grab something between and after classes?
Grace has a full-service dining hall on campus called Alpha Dining Commons that makes available breakfast, lunch and dinner for a nominal fee. This is open during the fall and spring semesters and has some limited operation during the summer. Grace also provides a coffee shop in the center of the main campus called the Tree of Life, and a second Tree of Life coffee shop on the edge of campus which also houses the campus bookstore. More information on these is available at http://www.treeoflifebookstores.com/grace/.
- * Comfort Inn 574.269.6655
- Hampton Inn (574) 268-2600
- Days Inn 574.267.3344
- Economy Inn 574.269.3031
- Holiday Inn Express 574.268.1600
- * Ramada Plaza 574.269.2323
- Super 8 Motel 574.268.2888
- White Hill Manor 574.269.2323
- * Westminster Hall Guest Rooms (owned by Grace College, located on campus), Call 574.372.5100 ext. 6501
The Grace Brethren International Missions residence may also be available for short stays at a very nominal fee. Call Valerie Crumbley at (574) 268-1888 x-16 for reservations.
* These facilities usually has a Grace College and Seminary rate, be sure to ask when you book the room.