FGBC Grace Seminary Scholarship Competition
Grace Theological Seminary in conjunction with the Grace Brethren Investment Foundation is excited to host an exclusive seminary scholarship competition to students intending to enroll in the 2010-2011 school year. This exclusive scholarship competition is open to any student willing to serve in a Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches (FGBC) ministry upon graduation from Grace Theological Seminary.
Goals of the Grant:
• Assist future FGBC leaders with the tuition costs associated with a residential Grace Seminary degree program.
• Enhance the theological, spiritual, and practical ministry training of FGBC current and future leaders enrolled in Grace Seminary.
• The hope is to use these funds as “seed money” for obtaining other matching gifts for FGBC students enrolled in Grace Seminary.
Conditions of the Grant:
• Four students in the 2010- 2011 school year will receive 33% of the tuition cost of their entire program (residential M.Div. or M.A.).
• The tuition grant will be forgiven over a three year period after graduation if the graduate is employed full-time within the FGBC.
• Repayment of the load will begin 1 year after graduation if the graduate is not employed in a FGBC ministry. Exception of these terms must be approved by the Dean.
Additional Opportunities for Grant Recipients:
• Students will be invited to attend one Central FOCUS Retreat with registration fee covered by the Seminary.
• Students will attend one FGBC Leaders Luncheon at no expense to the student
• Students will be placed in an FGBC church for the required degree program apprenticeship.
Interviews for Scholarship consideration will be held March 1st – 5th. These should be scheduled through Tonya Cardin email@example.com in the Seminary Administration office MC 215.